Shulk X Singer Reader-Sing me to sleep

No.. Not the song

But-

I am a walker( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
#alanwalkerislife

I just... dunno what to do, not a fan of Shulk and the game Xenoblade Chronicles. (Cause I haven't played the game yet)

So this will probably be short [;°~°] (Sweat drops*) and he might be Ooc.(ಥ _ ಥ)

Requested by: The_amazing_Chara!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You always loved singing. Its your Talent. Eveyone adored your singing, your angelic Voice. You always Sing during Free time.

"And Thats how Pittoo and Viridi almost Killed me" Pit told you the story causing you to laugh as always.

"You always have that angelic voice, even when you laughed" pit said as you playfully punched him in the Shoulder.

"Its true! You have an amazing voice! Singing or not, its still pretty!" Pit told you as you chuckled.

"Ok, pit" you said as you went downstairs to hang out with your friends.

"Peach and Mario would make a good pair!!"

And there it is again... Lucina and Lady Palutena... the match makers a.k.a your best friends..

"What is it this time Lucina and Palutena?" You asked.

"We're still deciding whats the ship of the day!" Lady palutena exclaimed.

"Uh..." you trailed off because you have no idea how you became friends with these two.

"Maybe Samus and Ike?"

"Link and Zelda?"

"

"Maybe even Shulk and (Y/n) ~" My friends teased.

"Maybe Palutena and Lucina would be a good Ship day" You whispered clearly making Lucina blush and Palutena chuckle.

"Maybe Robin and Lucina~?" Palutena joked as you smirked.

"N-no! Maybe y-you and P-Pit!" Lucina shouted while blushing.

"Oh Lucy, he's my servant not my Lover... tho I have seen Alot of fanart of us together... same with Shulk and (Y/n)" palutena said.

"W-WHAT!?" You yelled as Lucina giggled.

"You heard the goddess" Lucina smirked

"Im gonna kill the both of you" you said as you grabbed/summoned your weapon.

"Maybe today would be Shulk X (Y/n) Day~!!" Palutena and Lucy shouted making you blush even more.

"I-i Dont like him! A-and keep your voices down!" You shouted while whispering.

"Oh really now? Then why are you blushing~?" Lady Palutena teased.
"O-ok! Maybe just a little?" You admitted making Lucina and Palutena gasped.

"(Y/n) likes the Monado Boy!"

"So it is confirmed!"

"Oh what a wonderful day for a new ship~"

Lucina and Palutena whispers at each other, but you can still here them anyways.

"Why not sing for him~?" Palutena teased.

"Too shy..." you said.

"Have confidence! Now, this ship is gonna sail~!!" Lucina joked as you walked away.