Pit X Kiomi (Valentine Special)

Alright, at my previous chapter I asked if whats more ok.

A Ssb Character X Oc or a (insert your fav character) X Reader.

And I guess I got more Ssb X Oc than (Fav Ssb character) X reader xD.

And I got a request already xD.

Kiomi does not belong to me!

It belongs to StoryShift_Frisk
I accept Oc request until Feb 15 xDD.

Look up to see what Kiomi looks like ^
Yes, ignore my horrible drawing xD.
Sorry if I got Kiomis clothes wrong xD.
I rushed the drawing so its in Color pencils and Chibi style...

Enjoy... sorry if it sucks xD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Those 3 words.... he can't seem to say it in front of her.

He always seems to Blush and look away or maybe even run away if he ever thought about confessing.

You could say that he doesn't have the confidence to do it. No matter how close they are..

Kiomi's P.o.v
-its the time of the year again... February 14 a.k.a Valentines day...  I don't even know if someone will ask me out. I mean, it is my first Valentines in the smash mansion.. but valentines day in (insert the game where you come from Kiomi xD) is pretty amazing as well.

I got dress as I went downstairs to see Violet the Shadow Mage baking some Cookies. (Im only including my Oc on Ocs request. You can see her in my Art book)

"Morning kiomi~!" She greeted as I waved my hand as Peach waved at me as she blushed at the letter that she was reading.

"M-mario just... a-asked me out!" Peach Panicked as I giggled and put a hand on her shoulder

"You got this in the bag Peach! Good luck!" I cheered as she blushed and nodded.

"T-thank you Kiomi... speaking of date.. do you guys have a Valentine date?"

"Im gonna date my staff and Crystal" violet said as she carried crystal in her arms.

Me and Peach giggled as I looked at her.

"Oh really Violette?" Peach teased making me chuckle.

"Call me by my full name again and I'll use shadow sneak." Violet glared.

"Just kidding~ back to the topic" peach said as she looked at me.

"No ones asking me out yet." I told her as she giggled.

"How about Pit?"

"W-what? Impossible! Pit is too dense for love!" I denied. It is true, I do have a crush on Pit... but what if he rejects me? I can't confess... maybe he'll only see me as a friend...

"Hm? He may he dense or dumb when It comes to love but maybe give him a chance? Anyways, I have to meet up with Mario, cya!" She told as she waved her hands.

"So, Violet... Im serious, Whos your date?" I asked her as she shrugged and continued to bake.

"Maybe you should make some chocolate." Violet told me as she tasted some dough.

"Or maybe give that angel some floor ice cream."

I chuckled as I shook my head.

"Maybe I'll just go spend the whole day with him" I told her as I said goodbye.