Dark Link X Reader-Pocky Game.

Im closing request for now. 

Requested by someone but wattpad being a douche won't let me put their name :>

I can't find a decent dark link pics because my gallery is full of dark link x link... ;w;.... Oops.. *ehem*

I have a legend of Zelda x reader but... I don't plan on publishing it..... Yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sighed as you looked at the wall uninterested. It was Sunday meaning that there was no brawl, training some stuff like that, kinda like a day off.

"(y/n)? You there?" You heard someone knock. You opened the door to see Zelda and Rosalina.

"Oh, why hello there" you greeted the two princesses.

"Hello (Y/n)" Zelda greeted.

"So, what brings you here?" You asked Zelda and Rosalina as the two princess looked at each other as They looked at you.

"Oh! Peach told me to bring you to her room... actually, all of the girls." Rosalina told you.

"But why?"

"I really don't know myself as well, lets just go." Zelda said as she grabbed your hand and went straight to Peachs room.

*knock*

"Oh (Y/n), Rosalina and Zelda! Come in!" She said excitedly as you saw all the girls sitting on the floor.

"You all know how bored we are right?" Peach asked everyone as you all nodded.

"So why don't we all play a game~!" Peach yelled causing everyone to wonder.

"What kind of game?" Samus asked.

"A pocky game?" Peach said as she took out a (f/f) Pocky

F/f-favorite flavor.

"T-Theres no way Im playing that!" Lucina yelled while her face is all red.

"Oh, Im not just gonna guess~" peach said as she took a hat from her closet.

"Everyone! Put your Crush's name here!" Peach smirked making some of you Blush.

You sighed as you took a paper and a Pen and wrote Dark links name.

Lets just say you Like him. At first you thought he was the scary guy that everyone treats like a villian, he is the Mini boss in the Water temple after all. You always avoid him until one day you got lost from a forest because Master hand asked you to do a errand for him. (A/n: not the lost Woods xD). Lets Say Master hand told Dark link to go and look for you, he wasn't really that mean. He was actually nice and heartwarming, sure he can be Bipolar sometimes but that didn't bother you since you got used to it . More over the Months you two become great friends.. and Lets just say that you fell in love with him.

"Alright, now, put the names into this hat and Lets start!" Peach said as you put the paper written 'dark link' into the hat.

"Ok now everyone! Put your name into the other hat. " You heard peach say as you all wrote your names.

"Ok, then Im gonna pick a paper!" Peach said as she grabbed a paper into the Hat.

Your P.o.v
- 'I pray to Gods and hope thats not me' I prayed as I become the most religious person in this Room.

"Alright I got...." Peach trailed as she smirked.

"Oh (Y/n)~ our lucky guest!" Peach clapped making some smirk, some giggle, and some sighed in relief.

I think my heart just froze.

"Alright (Y/n), pick a Paper" Lady Palutena said as she hand me a hat.
I gulped as I picked a Paper and opened as I blushed.

'I got the person that I wrote..'

"Alright, who's the lucky guy?" Lady Palutena asked me as I nervously hand her the paper.

"Dark Link.. who wrote Dark Link?" Lady Palutena asked, everyone shrugged as I blushed and raised my hand.

"I-it was m-me.." I said while blushing Making everyone Squeal like a Fangirl.

"You got him~! Oh how lucky ~!" Reflet (Fem Robin) said.

"You got who you wrote?! Maybe you guys are destined to be together~" Zelda Chirped.

"Woah! I didn't expect you to pick who you wrote!" Kamui exclaimed.

"Alrighty (Y/n), good luck~" Samus said as she gave me the Pocky making me blush again.

I turned around and banged the door closed as I heard them Squeal.

I gulped as I searched for him.

"Dark? Daaaark!" I yelled as I felt someones hand covering My eyes

"Dark... I know Thats you..." I said as I took his hands off as he laughed.

"Well (Y/n), I knew that you can't handle my Sexiness~" Dark Purred causing me to cringe, I do like him but... that's just Narcissist.

I playfully punched him in the shoulder and glared at him as he laughed.

"Just kidding, what do you want?" He asked as I looked at the Pocky and Blushed.

'Curse you peach' I cursed under my Breath as I looked at him.

"H-hey! Wanna go outside f-for fresh air?!" I asked as he nodded.

"Sure, it is getting hot in here" he said as we both went outside the garden and sat on the Bench.

Its now or never (Y/n).... I thought and I gulped looked at his crimson eyes.

"What was it you want to tell me?" He asked as I nervously showed him The Pocky.

"Whats that?" He asked pointing the pocky.

"You don't know what a Pocky is?" I asked in shocked as he Shooked his head.

"Never in my life, do you expect me to know these stuff? They don't have Pocky's back in the Water temple you know?" He snort as I sighed.

"Here, have a taste" I told him as I took one stick and gave it to him. He ate it and it looks like he enjoyed it.

"Not bad" he said while chewing.

"T-then..." I asked nervously as I took one Pocky.

"D-do y-you want to play the Pocky g-game?" I stuttered while blushing.

"Whats that?" He asked as he took another Pocky.

"Oh, just take a pocky and I put one end on my mouth and.... you'll put your mouth on the other end. W-w-we have to bite it until it gets... smaller... and smaller.." I explained. I swear, I can feel my face all hot.

"Seems easy enough" he said.

I took one pocky as I bit the other end and he did the same.

I bit the other end as he did the same until the Pocky gets smaller and Smaller.

'Alright... o-one more bite then our lips might touch' I thought as he bit one more and I pushed away.

I heard him snort as he pulled me and kissed me. I heat up as I kissed back for 10 seconds and we Pulled apart.

"Why did you pulled away idiot?" He asked clearly mad causing me to yelp.

"W-well.... I thought you wouldn't like me back...." I said quietly, but Im sure he heard me cause his smirking.

"Who told you that I don't like you?" He patted me and Leaned closer as our forehead touched.

"(Y/n)... Will you be Zelda?" He asked quietly.

I giggled and held his hands.

"Of Course... My Evil hero"

Maybe I should be thanking Peach instead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~