Link X Reader- Fall in love

I'M SO DELAYED WITH THE REQUESTS LSKSKS. IM SO SORRY.

THIS IS A REQUEST, HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS (Referring to the person who requested for this.)

K i s s k i s s f a l l i n l o v e.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was a strange feeling. A feeling that Link never felt, not even with Zelda. But, everytime he sees you, he would start feeling weird, his heart would beat faster and he would feel his face flaming. Whenever he sees you laughing with other guys, he has this weird feeling in his chest, like it was tightening. He doesn't understand why, but whenever he sees that person that you were with. He would get an irritated feeling.

'Am i dying?' He thought to himself, he never felt this way before. Not even 100 years ago. It was all new to him, so he couldn't figure it out why he was feeling this way.

He tried talking to zelda about it. She Smiled at Link at the feeling that he's trying to understand.

"Link.. are you Perhaps, in love with (Y/n)?" Zelda smiled. Link tilted his head. What is this thing called "Love" that Zelda just said?? Sure, he knows that word, but he doesn't know the meaning behind that word. It's the Most Mysterious thing in the world indeed.

"Though, It may be infatuation" Zelda wondered. Link looked at her puzzled. He doesn't know what she meant by Infatuation. In fact, this is the first that he had ever heard that word.

'What does she mean that by infatuation?' Link thought.

"I must be going now Link. I have some business to do." Zelda bowed down and left.

Link didnt know what to do, and he needed to confirm it whether he's really in love or not. Going outside. He saw you playing with Pikachu and Pichu, you were At the shade of the tree while Pikachu and Pichu were picking flowers for a Flower crown.

You noticed Link in the distance, kinda staring. You were confused, but you decided to call him.

"Hey Link!" You yelled for his name, you caught his attention and blinked. You chuckled at him and waved your hand, he went near and sat with you too.

"Hey look, the Pokemons made me these flower crowns, isn't it beautiful?" You Smiled, Link got distracted by your Smile that never seem to fade. Everything about you was Alluring him.

Link Nodded, you smiled and placed one at his head, he looked surprised, as his face grew hotter.

'Must be sunny today, thats why..'

After The Pokemons gathered up some flowers, you took some and Started making some Flower crowns.

"Hey, Link, do you know how to make these??" You asked, he quickly shooked as Pikachu hopped into his lap and layed down.

"Want me to teach you? Its pretty easy!" You gave him some flowers, as you taught him step by step on how to do it.

'Wow.. pretty easy, i guess.'

After making one, it wasn't the best, but hey, Atleast Link tried his best. And that's what matters.

"It has some flaws, but for your first time. This is good." You smiled at him, and took his flower crown and placed it on your head.

"How do i look?"

"...!!"

He couldn't mutter a word, you looked like a Amazing and a Beautiful girl for him, he loved it. That sweet smile with pink hues on your cheeks, those long eyelashes that fits your beautiful (eye color) eyes. He loved everything about you, that hair, thar figure, your skin color, just everything.

He was about to say something, but suddenly, a loud thunder banged causing the two of you to flinched as both Pikachu and Pichu Ran off, startled.

It was quite shocking since the weather awhile ago was pretty sunny and bright.

The Sky suddenly went darker as Grey clouds surrounded the Sun. little Raindrops suddenly appeared, Link looked at You and saw your worried expression, clearly that you didnt bought an umbrella due to the  unexpected weather as well.

Link looked around to see what he can use to protect the two of you from the rain. Looking around he saw.. an umbrella.

'How convenient and cliché..'

"Link?" You looked at him as he sprinted to get the umbrella lying on the floor, probably 10 feet away.

It was kinda and rusty, but good enough to support the both of you. So then, you opened it, as you went near him. It kinda smells rusty, but its better than getting wet in the rain. Figuring out if the Size fits the both of you. Suddenly, the Heavy rain finally dropped. Link looked at you, giving you a sign that you two should leave now. You got his signal and nodded as the two of you started walking.

It was a pretty awkward walk, both of you weren't talking, both of you were also tinted with Red hues on your cheeks due to your Closeness.

"Um link.."

"?!?"

You turned your head to him, as he turned his too. Your nose touched as the both of you Blushed even more.

"I-i.." you couldnt even respond, he was too close. His eyes were lost in a daze then he suddenly kissed you, as he gripped on the Umbrella's handle tighter and brought you closer. You were seriously shocked, you kissed him back as the both of you parted.

You touched your lips while blushing. He lowered his head in embarrassment, muttering sorry, as he hid his eyes with his bangs.

"Its alright. Dont worry, i wasnt bothered. If i was, then i wouldve pushed you, right?" You Reassured him, you smiled as he looked like you, with hope in his eyes.

"Then.." he spoked quietly with his dark yet charming Voice, you were allured with his voice since he rarely talks.

"Can we meet tonight? If you aren't available.. then next day is fine as well. I'll wait even if it means by waiting for a hundred years." He Asked. You smiled and Took that offer, as you took his hand as well.

'Right now, (Y/n), if you feel it. My time would be all yours.'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

//cries, i'm so Mad Rn cause the Italic Font something isnt working (you know.. the One the Kinda Slant???)

So i'm mad :(

But i'm sorry if it sucks wwww. The one with 'hello' are Link's Inner thoughts. Cause of the italic font that wont work. That'll do for now rkvjenx.