Ness X Mute Reader - Action speaks louder than words

Okay, cliché story ahead but ackk, i dont know.. ;;;

Also AaaaAaa, i'm super busy this month preparing my Exam Sched and reviewing and such. So i'm sorry the requests might take long aaaaa. And they might get short as well.

Sorry if it sucks.

Requested by sleepymeep5

Hey, my tag worked on that one.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You looked at the people around, talking, having fun, practicing together, and being all lovey dovey.

Its not like you're a loner or anything. The thing is, you were mute. But weren't born mute. But due to some Extreme trauma that you've dealt when you were just a small kid. It caused you to be mute. And there's no way you can get your voice back.

as much as the other heroes wants to befriend you. They don't know much about Sign languages. And due to the insufficient time they all had. They don't really include the Sign Language lesson in their Plans. So you're sometimes left alone, other than link, who can understand you.

Other than that, there was two boys who didnt gave up on you. They were young but they had the patience and didnt gave up on you. They are still learning, so they were using White boards or papers and such for the mean time.

And those two kids are named Lucas and Ness, They were determined to help you cope up with everything, especially Ness. You couldn't even thank them enough for not giving up on you.

But, between the two. You're definitely much more close to Ness than Lucas. He'd always been there by your side, he never left. Good times or bad, he was still there. Especially at times when you feel lonely or scared.

Well, you weren't really deaf so, they sometimes talk to you and you'd understand them, but you prefer talking with your hands and actions than Those.

•~•~•~•~•

Today, it was an ordinary day, except then fact that Ness was acting quite flinchy towards you. He'd get nervous, his face would heat up, or he'd look away when you tap his shoulders or nudge him. You'd sometimes go in front of him and he would slow down, you wondered why. So you tried approaching lucas.

Lucas just smirked and said "ah, he probably has a lot in mind, try asking him" You gave him a thumbs and went on to find Ness.

It wasn't really hard to fine where he was, he's always in the garden playing with the other pokemon and such, but today, he was just sitting in the bench, looking down.

You knew that he wasn't himself, surprising him, you sat beside him as he jolted up, while his face was beat red. You were unsure of that Reaction so you patted the bench telling him to sit.

You kept on nudging and Poking him, but nothing worked. He wasn't looking at you. You started thinking that he doesnt wanna be with you anymore or he was sad. And you can't let that happen cause well.. you have a teeny crush on him.

You gave another nudge, then finally, he looked at you shyly.

"Are you okay??" You told him, in a sign language form.

"Oh, i'm fine.. i guess" he answered back.

You weren't sure what was wrong with him, and you wanted to know why. He was always there when you're sad or Anxious. So its time to return the favor.

"Are you super sure?" You said using your hands once again. Having a concerned face written all over.

He wasnt sure if he would even reply that or not. He was too Nervous to look at your cute face. Those kinds of puppy love type of crush that he was feeling towards you.

He just simply gave you a thumbs up, still not looking at you. Of course, that didnt satisfy you, not even a bit. You went in front of him and smiled. Putting a smile up and hitting a thumbs up to and did some sign language saying "you can tell me everything!"

And Now, Ness wasn't sure what to do. Your Adorable Innocent face, that gourgeous smile that stretched from ear to ear even if you had such disabilities, your petite figure, and your Soft skin with soft tiny hands that suddenly held his.

Suddenly, Ness pulled you into a Big hug, and lowered his head into your shoulders. You weren't sure what was going on with him. But you just hugged him back and pat his back meaning that its okay.

Ness suddenly looked at you and took a deep breath, he suddenly Pointed at himself, then gave a heart sign out of his hands, and Pointed at you, grabbing the flower from his pocket that he picked with Lucas and the others.

You were quite shocked, you knew that was a confession. So no wonder he was acting all awkward around me.. you thought. Ness Looked away timidly as you smiled.

You tapped his shoulders forming a meaning that says please look at me. As he looked at you slowly with that Innocent smile of yours again, and your cheeks highlights a pink hue color.

He just looked at you, still blushing. As you did the sign that he did, awhile ago.

"So.. thats a yes?!" Ness asked, you nodded shyly as he suddenly pulled you into a very tight hug.

"Thank you.. thanks a lot!" Ness smiled, going back to his old self, you smiled too and held his shaky hand, calming him down. And gave him a quick peck on the cheeks, causing him to extremely hit up.

Ness Smiled once more as the both of you went back inside the mansion, holding hands.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

That was hard a a a a.

Sorry, i can't seem to write mute ppl :<

But, hope you enjoyed, sorry if it sucks.

Also, requests might be slow, its a cery busy week i'd say ;;.

But thanks for the support.