Dark Pit X Reader X Link- third wheeler?

Ik in the new smash bros they used Botw link but i can't find any Botw Link pics with Dark pit wofjfj.

I couldn't think of a better title too.

Sorry, this might suck. Actually it does suck- sorry—

Requested by @Kaylaheartfilia

//i can't tag you fu-
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

April, the month where the Sakura Trees blooms and shines. You never missed a moment in them. You love them With all your heart. every bloom of the sakura Trees every April was like a blessing to you. You always loved that Season. Spring, where they would all bloom. Its coming up on Friday, where they take their First appearance. And you wouldn't missed it for the world.

"(Y/n)? You there?" You heard a Female voice speak. Familiar by the voice. You stood up from your chair and Opened the door, to see Zelda waving at you, With a smile.

"Hello (Y/n), You finally answered." Zelda giggled as she looked at you with her gorgeous ocean eyes.

"Oh um, hello Zelda, what do you want?" You asked her. She smiled once more and gave you a letter.

"Oh, well! Its from Link! He prefers giving letters than speaking. I don't know whats in that letter but he just asked me to give it to you. Silly boy, Couldn't even have the Courage to give it to you." Zelda Said, jokingly. You giggled at her response as you Said thank you.

Your P.o.v
"I must go now. A Princess is always busy. Take care now" Zelda waved. I also gave her my wave before closing the door of my room once again. Sighing, i Sat down back to my chair and looked at the letter to make sure that its really for me.

'Hmm.. a letter? From link? This is Unusual. Well, its not like we're strangers to one another. Thats for sure, its so unusual of Link to do this.. because.. he never does this and, we aren't even that close, i think?'

I thought. We barely talk. Well, i guess? We only talk when he has something to discuss with or when he has some Short stories to share. Other than that, he isn't really the most sociable person i've seen. More than that, he doesn't really talk that much as well, only when Necessary.

I opened the letter to see whats inside the content, to my surprised, it was an invitation for a Lunch near the Sakura tree this friday! He said that it was April and they would bloom perfectly on Friday so he wanted to see them With me.

"Wait.. only me..?? Not even Zelda? Or sheik?? J-just me?! And the h-hero?!!" I Choked as i felt my cheeks burn, Is this really link?! Wanting some alone time with someone like.. me?! Why not Zelda or the other princesses?? Oh well.. can't wait for Friday, i guess?

This made me anxious 'why would a handsome Hero like him would like...' lost in my thoughts, all alone. i didnt realized that someone was banging at my door.

"Oi (y/n), i'm getting annoyed now. Open the Goddamn door of pete's sake." You heard a Voice called.

"O-oh?! Umm dark Pit?? Is that you?" Unsure of the voice, i questioned it. Even tho it really did sound like him.

"Of course. Who else would it be?!" He knocked loudly, once again. Visible that he's losing patience.

"Okay okay!! I got it! Stop Banging my door!" I yelled at him and opened the door, to my surprise, he kinda looks calm after those bangings and yellings.

I was about to say something, but he suddenly barged in and slumped himself into the bed, letting his wings rest causing Feathers to fall over the place.