(M) Robin X Rai (Oc)

Requested by: ShinyTurner

Eyy this will be short and it will suck xD.

Holy crap nvm that terrible drawing, lol I was in a Rush since Im gonna do a Video in computer ;-;

Nvm the drawing.

//reminds me of Henry//

Sorry;-;

Im currently busy rn. So updates will be slow.

Screw High School! *flips all the tables*

//crying intensifies//

T-T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do I have to wear this?!" Rai Whined as Robin chuckled.

Currently, Robin 'forced' Rai to wear a Stupid Blue Witch costume that he found at the Smash attict and take good care of it.

He thought that it'll look good on her... and I guess he was right.

"Do I really have to wear this thing? You're just gonna teach me some basic magic!" Rai complained as Robin scanned her body (a/n) wait! Dont think sexual stuff xD).

"I don't see the problem.... I think it looks good, lets go to my room!" He said as he grabbed her hand and they went into his room.

"Wow, your room is quite messy" Rai chuckled as she picked up some weird Papers on the floor.

"Yeah... Dont mind them, sit on the bed or something, I'll just clean things up" Robin said as he went to his bookshelf to clean some stuff.

Rai sat on Robins bed, took the Witch hat off and thought happily.

I can't believe that Im learning Magic! And to mention the person that I like is going to teach me!

She smiled.

"Hey, I found the book" Robin said as he took a big book from the shelf.

"Here it is..." he whispered as he placed the big dusty book in his desk.

"Lets see..." he examined as Rai tilted her head.

"Seems like this has been untouched for years... there is a lot of spells that I don't know yet..." Robin putted a Hand on his chin.

"Do you know some of the spells?" Rai asked the Tactician Magician.

"Actually... none of these are familiar.." he answered as he flipped more pages.

"Hmm...- found one!" He exclaimed causing Rai to stand up.

"What kind of spell?" She asked as Robin smirked.

"Put the Hat on first." He demanded causing Rai to Groan.

"Really...." she whined.

"Hey, you asked for a Magic lesson... I'll give you a magic lesson." He laughed causing Rai to Scoffed.

"Fine, as long as it wont take long!" She pouted which Robin found cute.

"Well, it depends if you'd get it easily or Not." He Smiled as Rai nodded and put the Witch hat on.

"Alright, whats the spell called?" She asked.

"Its ljubov" he said.

"what's that?" She tilted her head.

"Well... I don't know as well but let's try!" Robin said as he said some words

"Магијата на божица, Ми позајми вашиот моќ!"He casted as Violet/pink aromas went into Rai.

"Smells so... nice..." she smiled happily and sniffed the sweet aroma.

"What happened?" Robin asked Rai as she shrugged.

"Lets look at my Tome" He said as he picked his Tome.

....

...

...

"Robin~!!"

"O-oh N-naga..." Robin turned around to see a Blushing Mess Rai as she clinged into him.

"You're Hair is so fluffy! And I love your Clothing color!!" She hugged him tightly as Robin's face is red as Roys Hair.

"R-r-r-rai?!" He stuttered as he escaped her grip and went near the Book of spells.

"Holy Naga is this a Love spell?!" He facepalmed as Rai hugged him from behind.

"You smell so good~!!" She giggled as she buried her face into his back making him blush even more.

"L-l-lets not get sexual o-ok?!" He said still blushing as he Looked for the right words to uncast the spell.

"Not this... or this.... or- FOUND IT!!" He yelled as he took her hands off and looked into her hazel eyes.

"Too bad it has to end, I love you Rai, but getting your heart with just using some Limited love spells would be cheating... I want you to love me with all your heart. Because that's how I feel about you.." he smiled and  frowned at the same time as he inhaled.

"исчезне" he yelled as Rai suddenly kissed him making him blush even more. Then those Blue aroma went and Rai sniffed them causing her eyes with some Lovey dovey heart to break.

Realizing what she was doing, she yelped and pulled away blushing.

"W-W-W-WHY WAS I K-KISSING Y-YOU?!" She yelled as Robin scratched the back of his head.

"Apparently Ljubov is a Love spell..." he said still blushing at the even awhile ago as Rai sighed.

"Well, I came here for lessons not for make out sessions." She chuckled as Robin chuckled as well..

"But admit it.. you liked that kiss" she laughed as Robin chuckled and kissed her cheeks.

"Magic lessons can wait my little Wizard" he smiled.

"But I look like a witch more than a Wizard" Rai playfully rolled her eyes as Robin cut her off by kissing her.

Lets say that they Make out. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAHHH SORRY IF IT SUCKS!!
OR I DO-

Aghh! School! //Cries in hylian//

Next is toon link.

The precious Hylian ;-;