Ike X Reader-Falling fast.

Argh, updates might be slow cause of requirements at school.
1.computer
2.filipino
3.arts
4.music
5.math (Oh God why)
6.Bookkeeping
7.health
8.research
9.English.
10.Tle.
Can someone prepare my death certificate? (╥_╥)

Short and it sucks

And all of that... next week, and my 4th periodicals are coming ;^;

*cuddles with I dunno*

Requested by. IkesWaifu

Did I mention that your name is fab? Lol.

Short af.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.o.v
- I yawned as I looked out the window, its such a beautiful day outside! the birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, on days like this smashers would usually take a break from training and enjoy some quality time with the other smashers.

I glanced at the clock to see the time which is 7:30 in the morning.

I smiled to myself as I went into the bathroom, take my clothes off, brushed my teeth and took a bath.

After bathing, I put on my (f/c)  dress/skirt/top/T-shirt/sleeves/gown (any clothing you like) and my (f/c) socks (if u no leik socks den ugnure it) then my (2nd/fc) shoes/slippers/sandals/boots/dollshoes/etc.

I looked at myself at the mirror and then arranged my hair into a Ponytail/pigtail/braid/bun/etc. (Or if you dun wanna tie it just pretend that you brushed it lol)

I walked down the halls and went into the living room to some smashers chilling.

Just what I thought!  I thought and smiled as I went into the Training room to see Ike slashing a Sand bag.

That ike... when will he stop training? I smiled and thought as I went near him

"Good morning ike!" I greeted cheerfully.

He stopped training and smiled at me making me blush and smile too.

He puts a smile on my face again.... I want that every morning. I thought as I can hear my heartbeat again.

W-what is this feeling?!

I put my other hand into my heart amd felt my heartbeat fast.

I frowned as I can't image me being...

"Are you ok (Y/n)?" He asked worriedly as he went near me.
I jolted and moved back.

"Y-yeah!"

"Hey (Y/n).. your cheeks are turning red. Are you sure you're ok?" He said as he touched my forehead.

"N-no! I-i-i dont!" I stuttered. Damn it stuttering!

Well at least I know whats happening..
Im falling fast, I hope this last... cause Im falling hard for you.

I took his forehead off my head and I smiled.

"Dont worry." I smiled at him as I swore, I saw his face being pink for awhile there..

Ike's P.o.v
-her smile... it seems to brighten up my day somehow... I want that every morning...

Wait. I slap myself for thinking stupid things as I saw her blink at me.

"Its my turn to say this... are you ok?" She asked me as I nodded.

"Your face is pink.."

"What?" I looked at her and she smiled cheerfully

I already know what warm feeling this is in my chest.

I smiled.

"Im falling fast." I blurted out smiling, realizing what I just said.. I quickly cover my face with my hands and I looked at her Blushing.

"I-i-i!!! Er..." I trailed off.

"Hey ike?" She said.

"Y-y-yeah?" I slowly took my hands off as she smiled.

She kissed my cheeks as I can feel my face being red.

"Im falling hard for you too" she chirped. I smiled as I hugged her. But not too much cause I might crush her.

"Hey ike."

"Yeah?"

"I hope this feeling lasts"she whispered as I chuckled.

"Hey (Y/n)?"

"Yes?"

"Can I kiss you?" I asked her as I felt her head nod.

"We can go, no holding back!" She chirped.

"Yeah..."I broke the hug and kissed her on the lips as she kissed back.

~

"Marth, what are you doing standing at the door?" Link asked him.

"Sh, look at Those two" Marth pointed at you and ike.

"Hey, do you think they'll do it later?!" Link smirked as Marth punched him.

"Why not show Zelda the real Master sword first?" He smirked causing Link to blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was about to add more but then again, Im gonna be really busy next week

So all stories will be short for awhile..

Next is a (m) RobinXOc.