Character X Reader-(Birthday Special)

Ahhhh, i should really do this.

Its still my Birthday, March 23 xD.

//Whale Noises//

Please pretend that its your Birthday for awhile, Sorry.

Thank you for greeting me, it means a lot

(f/b)-Favorite Brawler.

Sorry if it sucks!

Aaahhhh! //Screaming Intensifies//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.o.v
-Yup... There was no doubt about it... Today is my birthday! How did i forget?! I keep on staring at the Calendar at my room and Glanced at my Clock to see its 9:10 in the Morning!

I can already here them screaming Happy birthday in my head, Especially Peach's Voice, why cant i get it out of my head...Nayru.. Din.. Farore... why?

I opened the door and went out of my room to See Pikachu and Jigglypuff in front of me.

"Pika~!" Pikachu greeted me, same with jigglypuff.

"Awww you two~" i cant help but squeal and fangirl at the Two pokemon! I Thank Arceus!

"Jiggly, Jigglypuff!" jigglypuff said, i guess she means by 'follow me'. I smiled as i followed her, Same with pikachu. The three of us went into the living to see the kids.

I looked up to see Ness and Lucas.

"Oh! Happy Birthday (Y/n)!" Lucas yelled As he hugged me tightly.

"Awww, thanks Lucas!" i smiled.

"Happy Birthday to you big sister (Y/n)!" Ness went near and hugged me as well.

"Aww, thanks Ness" i petted the Little boys as I looked around

"Where are the others?" I asked

"Some Must be In the kitchen making foods for your birthday" Lucas Told me as i nodded.

"Alrighty~! To the kitchen then!" I said like a 8 year old kid, No ones too old for fun!

Jigglypuff Stayed with Ness and Lucas as Me and Pikachu went into the Kitchen to see it... Empty... Again

"Where are they?" i sighed as i went near the Oven and Opened it.

"No one was baking.." I frowned, did they forgot about my Birthday?

"Happy birthday (Y/n)!" i turned around to see Master hand and Crazy Hand.

"Oh! Thank you so much" I closed the Oven and Near them with Pikachu on my shoulder.

"Have you seen everyone?" I asked them as they said 'no'

"oh,Thats too bad... Well, cya!" i waved at them as they went back to their office.

"Where are they... Dont you think (F/b) Forgot about my Birthday as well?!" i looked at Pikachu as he Shooked his head.

"Pika...Pika Pika!" he said while doing some weird hand animation that i cant really explain.

I went into the 3rd floor hallways to walk around.

Pikachu Looked around and ran away

"Pikachu! Wait up!" i yelled as i ran to him.

"Pika!" he yelled as he ran faster, so did i.

"PIKACHU WAIT!" i yelled as he stopped as i could see him... Sniffing? Well, Can he smell something?

"Pika" He said as he pointed at a Large door in front of us that i never really visit.

"Whats this?" i opened it as i could see Pitch black.

"Creepy" i mumbled and stepped inside as i heard popping and the opening of lights.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!" I could see them all yelled as i yelped in surprise

"y-you guys?!" My jaw dropped at the Amazing elegant Designs of this Ballroom. They did all of this.. For me?!

"happy Birthday!" my friend Violet said as she hugged me.
(Me:Reader, Can we be friends? :>)

"W-woah!" I chuckled.

"Who planned all of this?!" i asked her as she Chuckled.

"(F/b) did!" She smiled as i blushed.

He did?!

"LETS GET WASTED!" Link shouted causing Zelda to Facepalm

"Alright! Before opening your gifts, lets party!" i could hear Peach yell as they all danced. Im not really that kind of person to dance so i just sat down as i saw (F/b) went near me.

"Come on (Y/n), Dance with us! A Birthday only happens once in a year!" he reached out for his hands causing me to blush

"Ok" I smiled and Grabbed his hand

3rd Persons P.o.v
-Zelda saw (F/b) held (Y/n)'s and Smirked. She went Near the Dj A.k.a peach. She whispered as Peach nodded and Change the song from Paris to A thousand years.

The Smashers Mood of dancing changed as they grabbed a Partner and waltz.

"I was not expecting this" (F/b) asked shocked.

"Lets just go with the flow then, May i have this dance?" (F/b) looked at (Y/n) as she nodded.

"Yes" The Girl said as the Both of them did the waltz until they went into the middle causing them to be the Center Of attraction.

"T-this is Embarrassing..." (Y/n) Blushed as her partner chuckled.

"Lets be Embarrassed together then" He said as he twirled his Partner causing the Other Smashers to aww.

"Alright (F/b)! Since your dancing with the Birthday Lass, Any speech for her?" Peach yelled in a Distance as (F/b) held my hand and inhaled.

"My Dear (Y/n), I hope you're Enjoying your Special day today. The day i met you was the day i held my breath. Right from the start, i knew you were the girl thats going to Make me happy. My Heart beats for you, only you. I was always afraid to fall in love, but then i met you. You showed me to be braver, to be true to my heart, to help me clear my feelings. Can we take our Friendship into something more? (Y/n) (L/n), Will you please be my Girlfriend?" (F/b) Smiled as he Took a Lovely Gold necklace with Diamonds
And Put it around (Y/n)'s neck.

"i...i.. This is wonderful (F/b)! I'll be your Girlfriend!" she cried in tears and hugged him causing the other smashers to Clapped at the New Couples.

Best gift ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Violet:The Ending sucks sorry. *Screams S Support*

Zelda: Happy Birthday Vio~ *Hugs me*

Violet:Thank you Zel!*Hugs back*

Link:*Joins in the hug*

Zelda:*Blushes* L-link?!

Violet:*Laughs*

Link:*Chuckles*