𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

────── ★★★ ──────

As soon as the truck stopped in front of Gold's Pawn Shop, everyone hurried out of the truck. The group of teens stayed behind Killian and David as they entered the building before they spotted Rumplestiltskin and Belle behind the counter. As soon as the Dark One's attention landed on the group of heroes, his smile faded away.

"Guess our honeymoon is over," he grumbled before letting out a sigh right as the group reached the counter.

"Yeah, there's an emergency," David stated while looking over at Killian then back to the couple, "Emma's trapped under the ice by a woman with some kind of ice magic."

"And this involves me because?" the Gold man questioned with a hint of boredom in his voice, making an irritated look appear on Killian's face

"You're the bloody Dark One. Do something."

"Well, I could melt the ice and destroy it with a thought," Rumplestiltskin responded after his full attention fell on the captain of the Jolly Roger, "but that could also destroy your girlfriend. Is that what you want?"

The glare on Killian's face deepens as he continued to stare at the man in front of him. A wave of panic instantly washed over Everly at the sight of the look on the pirate captain's face. However, before she could make a move to calm Killian down, David stuck his arm out in front of the raven-haired man to stop him from doing something he'd regret.

"No one is destroying anyone," the Nolan man declared before looking away from Killian and back to the couple behind the counter, "now, the woman who has Emma trapped is in there with her and she's looking for her sister named..."

"Anna," Jackson reminded him, causing David to send him a grateful look.

"Anna," the charming prince continued after looking back at Rumplestiltskin, "she thinks she's in town because of something of hers she found in your shop. A necklace."

They all watched as Belle looked down at some of the papers on the counter in front of her. It wasn't long after that when she picked up one of the cards and handed it to Killian. "Is that it?"

The pirate captain only had a moment to examine the picture before David snatched it out of Killian's hand. Everly watched as the confused look on her father's face transformed into realization.

"I know this," the charming prince announced while keeping his eyes glued to the card in his hands, "I know exactly who Anna is."

────── ★★★ ──────