𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

────── ★★★ ──────

It wasn't long after those two words left Killian's mouth when Jackson and Jacob came running down the street. The Overland brothers didn't hesitate to pull the sisters from Arendelle in for tight hugs before doing the same with Everly. The Purest Heart was relieved to see that they were both okay. Even though she knew Jackson was immune to the spell, Jacob wasn't and he was a lot stronger than his little brother. However, before their reunion could continue, Emma suggested they go to the town line so Elsa could take down the ice wall.

So that was why they found themselves standing in front of the large wall with their friends and family. No one said a word as they stared at the object keeping them trapped in Storybrooke. What felt like an eternity of silence passed before Anna finally decided to break it. "Wow! That is a lot of ice!"

"And it's time for it to come down," Elsa declared while walking towards the wall until she was standing a few feet in front of it. Everyone watched as the Queen of Arendelle raised her hands in the air before a strong wind came out of nowhere. It wasn't long after that when the wall began to crumble until it disappeared into thin air.

"Okay," Anna said in a cheerful voice as she practically skipped towards the town line, "now can we go back home?"

"Stop! Don't take another step!" Emma called out, causing the princess to stop in her tracks and turn around to stare at the Savior with confusion in her eyes, "that's the town line."

"Right. But I want to leave the town," the redheaded woman responded before looking back at those standing behind her, "didn't I just say that?"

"The wall may be down, but I sense that some of Ingrid's magic remains," the Swan woman explained, drawing everyone's attention back to her just in time to see her reach out in front of her. Shock coursed through Everly's veins when a barrier appeared where the ice wall once stood. "Yeah, leaving this town has never been simple. And Ingrid? She didn't change things. She wanted to be here alone, with Elsa and me. She wanted to make Storybrooke her ice castle and clearly she wanted to protect it."

"So how do we get back home?" Anna questioned while looking between the Savior and her sister.

"Walking wouldn't get you there anyway. We're in a different realm," Everly announced with a hint of sadness in her voice as everyone turned to look at her, "you need to find a portal. Or Magic Beans. Or...something."

"Okay, now I'm lost," Kristoff admitted, causing the Overland brothers to smirk at the confused look on the Bjorgman man's face.

"Well, then let's get one of those things. We have to hurry" Anna told everyone without even attempting to hide the urgency in her voice.