𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑

────── ★★★ ──────

Everly sat in silence for what felt like an eternity after Jackson and Jacob determined she passed out from a vision. A million emotions went through her head as she thought about what she saw happening in the near future. The Jones girl couldn't let it happen and she's planning on doing anything to stop it, no matter what it takes.

All around her, her friends and family sat in silence with her, no one wanting to break the silence surrounding them. While Everly kept her eyes glued to her intertwined fingers. Everyone was exchanging looks with each other, not sure what to do. It wasn't long after that when Sam let out a long sigh before walking around the desk to stand in front of Everly.

The Purest Heart forced herself to keep her head down, knowing that she would reveal everything if she met his gaze. The Jones boy knew exactly what he was thinking and hated how Everly felt she needed to keep things from him. "Can you please tell us what happened?"

"I would rather not," Everly muttered under her breath. Everyone instantly nodded in understanding. Everyone except for Sam. Before the blonde boy had a chance to question her further, Everly looked over at her other friends in the room. "Is Emma still in there with the Snow Queen?"

"Yeah," was all Jackson said in response, knowing he would ask her a million questions if he let himself say more.

It wasn't long after that when they fell back into silence and waited for Emma to conclude. Despite wanting to forget what happened, all Everly could think about was her vision. She wanted to tell someone, but she also felt like if she said it out loud then it was more likely to come true. After letting her thoughts bounce around in her head for another moment, the Jones girl slowly looked up from the floor to find Sam staring back at her. The look in his eyes made Everly's heart lurch. It was as if he was pleading for her to talk to him, which was something she hadn't seen since they left Neverland.

A long sigh passed over the Purest Heart's lips as she slid off the desk she was sitting on and gestured for Sam to follow her into Emma's office. Once the two of them were inside, Everly closed the door behind her while doing her best to ignore the stares from their other friends.

"What happened?" Sam asked after Everly turned around to face him.

The blonde girl hesitated for a moment, not knowing exactly how to start, before she opened her mouth to speak. "I saw...I saw Killian. We were outside this house I'd never seen before. He...he was tied to a fence with a garden hose. And then...then Rumpelstiltskin took his heart."