𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒

────── ★★★ ──────

Everly couldn't help but tell Sam and Katherine about what happened when she woke up the following morning. They listened in silence as she talked a mile a minute, not leaving out any of the details. When she finally finished her story, she made sure to add in Rumplestiltskin's threat and how they couldn't tell another soul about what happened. Both Sam and Katherine instantly agreed to keep the secret, knowing it was the only way to keep Killian safe.

About an hour passed when Everly received a text from Mary Margaret telling them to meet everyone outside of Granny's. The Jones girl was shocked to learn that they only had until sundown before the Snow Queen's curse overtook Storybrooke. Instead of staying to experience what the Spell of Shattered Sight felt like, Emma suggested they left town. So now Everly, Sam, and Katherine found themselves sitting in the bed of David's truck along with the Overland brothers.

When they finally arrived at the border, they found the ice wall still standing. Everyone stood in front of it and stared at the obstacle in front of them while trying to think of ways to get over the wall. While they did that, Everly stood back with Sam, Katherine, and the Overland brothers. Silence surrounded them as they studied the one thing keeping them trapped in Storybrooke. And yet, all the Jones girl could think about was the danger Killian was in.

"Are you okay?" Sam whispered, causing Everly to look over at him with a blank expression on her face.

The Purest Heart kept her eyes glued to him for a long moment before letting out a sigh. "We have to figure out a way to help him."

"How are we going to do that with Rumplestiltskin's threat?" Katherine asked after Jackson and Jacob walked away to try and use their magic to take down the wall.

"I don't know," was all Everly could say as a wave of defeat washed over her.

After the Overland brother's attempts to break down the wall were futile, David approached the barrier with a pickax and some rope. A loud bang cut through the silence when he hit the wall, only for an unseen force to throw the prince backward. While Mary Margaret and Emma rushed to help David, everyone else watched as more ice began to grow in front of the spot he hit. It wasn't long after that when a crack formed at the base of the wall, causing Elsa to take a few steps forward.

"Elsa, no. Stop. Hey, no!" Emma cried after seeing the Queen of Arendelle bend down to grab something out of the ice. A faint rumbling was heard not long after that, making the Savior grab Elsa's wrist and pull her away from the danger. "That thing could go off again! Come on!"