𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒

────── ★★★ ──────

It wasn't long after receiving Killian's call when the teens arrived at the diner. They found the pirate captain sitting at one of the patio tables with his leg bouncing up at down and his hook tapping against the table. As soon as he saw the small group walking towards him, the Jones man sat up as straight as he could and gestured for them to join him at the table. After they were all settled, Killian told them about how Rumplestiltskin tricked Emma. Instead of taking the magic she could no longer control, the Dark one was planning on sucking the Savior into the Sorcerer's hat. Which, apparently, was the only thing that could free Rumplestiltskin from his dagger.

After letting the information sink in for another moment, Everly looked up from her intertwined hands to meet Killian's gaze. "Do David and Mary Margaret know?"

The pirate captain couldn't help but stare at the blonde girl with a hint of confusion in his eyes. "Why does that matter?"

"They're her parents. They deserve to know," the Jones girl argued, only to receive an eye roll from the man in front of her.

"Are you going to help or not?" Killian questioned as he continued to stare at the teens with an unreadable look on his face. When he saw them all nod in response, the Jones man got to his feet. "Then let's go."

────── ★★★ ──────

Everly and Sam snuck through the forest while Peter Pan and his Lost Boys were playing their game. They avoided the hollering from the Lost Boys and disguised the sound of their footsteps by staying near the river. It was stressful for both of them but they knew it would be worth it in the end. When they finally arrived at their destination, Everly and Sam climbed up one of the trees surrounding Pan's camp. Once they were settled, they looked down to see if anyone was guarding Adam, only to find Felix sitting on one of the logs near the fire.

Everly just stared at the blonde boy for a moment before looking over at Sam. "Head back to the cove."

The Wilbert boy's eyes instantly widened in shock as his head snapped towards her. "You can't take Felix on your own."

"I don't have to," the Jones girl said without thinking, causing the shock in Sam's eyes to be replaced with confusion, "I'll explain later. Just go."

"No. Explain now."

Everly stared at Sam for a moment, debating on whether or not she should expose the secret he had been keeping from him. That lasted for what felt like an eternity before the former Lost Girl let out a long sigh. "Felix was the one who broke me out of my cage all those years ago. We have...an alliance of sorts. I don't know for sure if he'll help me get Adam out, but I'll have a better chance at convincing him if you're not here."