𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄...

Everly Jones regained her lost memories with the help of Sam Jones and journeyed back to her home to save her family. With the help of allies both new and old, they were able to stop the Wicked Witch from changing history. But things didn't go exactly as planned when Everly, Emma, and Killian were taken back in time by the portal they thought they stopped. In the end, the sisters and the pirate made it back home along with a couple of souvenirs.

But they were unaware of the trouble their souvenirs would bring.

The return of Maid Marian brought a bit of happiness back into the lives of Robin Hood and their son, Roland. But while they were joyful, Regina Mills was battling an inner turmoil, one that made everyone fear she'd return to her evil ways. Everly and our heroes believed this would be the worst they'd have to face.

But they were way off.

A new threat was walking among them and wreaking havoc on their small town. The Queen of Arendelle was looking for her sister and she would do anything to find her, even if that meant releasing a snow monster and trapping Storybooke within an icy barrier. Along with trying to save her family from the known and unknown, Everly had her own problems to deal with. Problems that involved two brothers from her unwanted past and her powers growing stronger than ever before.

Storybrooke was about to get much colder.

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆...

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
{ the purest heart }
played by Josephine Langford

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒{ the purest heart }played by Josephine Langford