𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂

────── ★★★ ──────

The events from the previous day were still fresh in Everly's head as she sat in a booth at Granny's. Despite knowing that Killian had cured her of Jackson's magic, there was still a chill that seemed to cover her entire body. The only one who seemed to notice her discomfort was Sam, but he chose to keep it to himself. He knew that the Jones girl didn't want to make Jackson feel worse about what happened, even though it wasn't his fault. The silence that surrounded them as they ate their breakfast was soon broken by the Overland boy himself, who had been keeping his eyes glued to Everly the entire time.

"I am truly sorry for what happened," Jackson said for the millionth time since he was cured of the Snow Queen's curse.

"Jackson, you had no idea what you were doing. It's fine. Let's just let it go," the Purest Heart responded right as her phone began to ring, saving her from another conversation about what happened yesterday, "hello?"

"Hey, Evie. It's Killian," the pirate captain greeted her in a tone that made all the positive emotions fade from her body, "I need you to meet us at the clock tower. All of you."

After assuring the Jones man that they would head over there, Everly ended the call before telling everyone what was going on. It wasn't long after she finished speaking when they paid Granny for their breakfast and rushed out the door. No one said a word as they sprinted through the streets of Storybrooke while avoiding the civilians walking around without a care in the world. As soon as they turned the corner that would take them to the clock tower, they found all of their friends and family standing in front of the entrance. Not even a second after the teens joined them did they rush inside to face the Snow Queen.

"Hey!" Emma shouted as soon as she reached the top of the stairs, causing the Snow Queen to quickly turn and shoot an icicle at the Savior, knicking her neck.

"Emma! Now!" Elsa exclaimed, making the blonde woman take a step forward.

Before the Snow Queen had a chance to react, Emma held a candle out in front of her. It wasn't long after that when a flame magically appeared before the Swan woman blew the fire toward the woman in white. Everyone watched as the flames wrapped around her wrists before vanishing into thin air, leaving behind a pair of handcuffs that neutralize the Snow Queen's magic. Silence filled the air around them as they watched the woman study the handcuffs without a hint of worry in her eyes.

"You did it!" Elsa exclaimed with a large smile before pulling Emma in for a tight hug.

"You got me," the Snow Queen told them in a told that made a pit form in Everly's stomach.