𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

────── ★★★ ──────

The three of them didn't hesitate to pull Jackson away from Elsa to tell them their newly formed plan. After listening to everything they had to say, the former Lost Boy agreed that it was a good plan. Unfortunately, he needed to get back to work before he got on Jacob's bad side. The group of teens wished each other luck before Everly, Sam, and Katherine headed back to Granny's to try to figure out what happened to Marian. They just hoped they would discover a way to put a stop to it before the woman got any worse.

"So, let's start with the information we got from Robin," Everly said while Sam and Katherine watched her from the other side of the booth, "they started their morning with a walk around town to show Marian what Storybrooke is like. Then had lunch at Granny's before going to the lake."

"After that, they went to a meeting when the curse started," Sam added, causing the Jones girl to nod in response before the former let out a long sigh, "I don't understand what could've happened."

"Don't forget the ice cream," Katherine told them, drawing the attention of the Jones siblings, only to see the confused look in their eyes before she continued speaking, "remember? Robin, Marian, and Roland went into the ice cream shop. The shopkeeper gave Marian a cone on the house."

Silence surrounded them for a moment before Everly and Sam agreed with Katherine, all of them knowing that the ice cream shop was the only thing that seemed off about the Hood family's adventures. After coming up with a somewhat decent plan, the three of them paid for their food and made their way out of Granny's. However, when they got out onto the patio, they stopped in their tracks.

Standing around the outside of the diner was a group of about fifteen people, all of whom seemed to be regulars of the establishment. Normally, Everly would just walk by them and go on with her day. But there was something about this crowd that made chills run throughout the Purest Heart's body. And it all had to do with the angry man standing in the center.

"Elsa's the problem. Today it's Marian, tomorrow she could freeze the whole town," Leroy told them before the crowd nodded in response to his statement.

"As much as I like to move the hot cocoa, somebody's gotta stop her," Granny added while the group of people continued to mutter things to those surrounding them.

"Wait. You can't just condemn her without all the facts," Archie retaliated in an attempt to calm the crowd, only for everyone to send glares his way.

"Look around. Who else can turn people into popsicles?" Leroy scoffed as the crowd continued to nod in agreement with the man, "it's Elsa and we all know it. So she's got to be stopped before she hurts someone else."