One.

Still not really feeling this chapter but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting!

Sabrina

Two Years Later.

How many times do we forgive somebody that we love because we just don't want to lose them completely? You know everyone will judge you. You know there will always be whispers. And you know in the back of your head you're always going to have that fear that they'll do something to hurt you again but you brush it away because love them.

You try to run away so that you don't have to face the fact, that you can live without this person. You can't resist them. They're constantly on your mind, every waking moment. All the good times, all the bad times...everything.

How can you just let that go?

Truth is you can't and it's okay if you chose not to.

I walked into my apartment and sat down my books that I just bought. Today starts my third year of college and I'll be happy when it's all over.

"Chriiiiiis!" I yelled while looking in the refrigerator for something to eat.

I know you're on the edge of your seat now, wondering how this is happening and I'll be glad to explain.

Let's go back two years ago....

This all started after I congratulated Chris on his game because it was just a day when he was on my mind. My first year of college I tried to become this person that I wasn't, which was more like Chris. But no matter who I dated, who I was trying to string along he always ran across my mind. I found myself comparing him to every male that I dealt with, it was crazy.

One day I sent him a DM just to ask how he was and we never stopped talking, things started to feel right again.

A couple weeks later my grandmother passed so I had to fly to San Francisco. While I was walking out of her funeral, there he stood looking like a snack!

That night he took me to dinner. I don't remember not one minute where I wasn't smiling. I didn't want it to end.

But I found out he was dating Jenny, yes I did get mad because I felt like he should've told me that from the beginning but I tried not to make a deal about it.

I get back to D.C and as soon as my flight landed I had to go straight to class. The whole time I was there he was on my mind. I text him but he never replied. All the negative things ran through my mind and I was right back hating him.

After class I headed to my dads all I wanted to do was get in bed, cry a little and go to sleep.

As soon as I walked in the door my little brother grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. I thought he broke in my room and broke something like always but nope.

Chris was sitting on my bed waiting on for me.

It was the best day ever.

Now I know you're wondering how did we end up living together. Well after I finished my first year at Howard I went back home. I wasn't happy in D.C anyway and I appreciated my dad opening up his home to me but me and his wife under the same roof just wasn't going to work.