Twenty.Four

Sabrina

The last few days have been close to perfect. No arguing, Chris and I on much better terms. The sex has been breath-taking. He's trying to make me fall in love all over again and it's happening.

I climbed out of my bed and slipped on my robe. My stomach was growling like crazy and I was in the mood too cook.

Walking into my living room, I stopped when I spotted a huge teddy bear hold roses sitting in the corner by my front door.

Smiling, I walked over to it and kneeled down. The smell of Chris's cologne was all over the bear, this is going to be cuddle buddy when he's not around. Picking the bear up I placed it on the couch then took my flowers in the kitchen. The front door opened and Chris came in with bags of food in his hand.

He's right on time.

"Hey baby." He kissed my cheek. "I grabbed your mail."

"Thank you." I took everything from him. "I was just getting ready to cook.

"Damn why you ain't call me?"

"I don't know, I'll cook later."

"I was thinking you could back to my place later and plus everybody is going out."

"Who's everybody?" I asked, impatiently waiting on those 3 names to slip out his mouth.

"You know, the crew."

"Meaning Mijo, Trey, and Tiara."

He nodded while taking the food from me. "Baby if you can forgive me you can forgive them. Especially Tiara, y'all best friends."

"I don't care."

"Besides that was all my idea. Don't be mad at them."

"Whatever."

"Stubborn."

I started going through my mail, a bunch of bills that need to be paid ASAP. I guess Chris noticed so he picked them up. One envelope did catch my eye, it was from UCLA. Quickly ripping it open, I pulled out the paper inside.

"Oh my god." I said.

"What?"

"Oh my gooooood!" I started jumping around.

"What Sabrina?!"

"I got accepted into the art program!"

This has been the best news I've received in a long ass time! I'm so fucking excited. They are so particular about who they let in and I worked so hard on my portfolio.

"Wow, congratulations baby!" He kissed me.

"And since I already took my pre-requisites I just have to worry about art classes and I'll be finished by next year so I'll be graduating on time. I'm so happy I could cry."

"I'm happy for you. Now do I need to drop you off to class or anything?"

"No baby, he can't even come near me."