Twenty.Two

Sabrina

Two Weeks Later

Pulling up in my driveway after two interviews, I just sat there and sighed. Looking at my porch full of flowers from Chris. I shook my head and climbed out the car. Unlocking my doors I pushed them open, then dragged the two heavy vases inside.

I barely had space to walk around because of all the shit he sends me.

Sitting my purse and keys on the table I headed back to my room and laid down. For the past two weeks I've been job hunting. My house needs to be fixed and my savings account is running low. Suing Chris has really been on my mind heavy because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have to find money to get shit fixed.

He's send flowers and gifts but still hasn't sent a fucking check!

Tiara has been blowing my phone up, sending long ass text messages that nobody is about to read. I don't care if they were drunk this shit was just stupid.

I started searching through my closet for some clothes to relax in.

My job search as been awful. Nobody is calling me back. All of these IT positions I've applied for, and nobody wants me. I was a year away from having my bachelor in IT so I have the knowledge.

Dropping out of college has to be the worst decision ever.

I guess I'll just look up online schools or go to USC and finish. I only have two semesters left.

Back in high school I never would've thought my life would be like this. I am VERY disappointed in myself. I used to be so focused, so in order, but I don't know what the fuck happened.

My phone rang, knocking my out my thoughts. Rolling my eyes I walked over to it and picked it up.

It was a number I didn't know, so I assumed it was Ronnie.

"Hello!" I said with an attitude.

"Damn bih that's how you answer the phone!" A thick southern accent spoke back.

"Summer?!"

"Yasss bitch! Guess who just landed in Cali."

Summerrrrrr! My purple haired vibrant funny outspoken country bumpkin! I've missed her so much

Summerrrrrr! My purple haired vibrant funny outspoken country bumpkin! I've missed her so much. She was one of the main reasons I got up and went to class because she used to have me crying laughing every day. Her parents gave her the right name because she will be brighten up your day.