Fifteen

Sabrina

"I don't mean to sound hysterical but baby if you left baby if you left it'll be a historical disaster, the kids will sing about it swear the kids will sing about it like the London bridge is falling down. London bridge, London bridge." Twenty88 blasted through my speakers as I painted.

I'm supposed to be in my computer class but I haven't been in a few weeks. Mainly to avoid Ronnie.

He constantly blows my phone up. Commenting under pictures on Instagram, DMing me, everything. I guess I'll have to block him on Social Media too.

Tiara thinks he's obsessed with me, but he doesn't even know me like that to be obsessed.

Well I really didn't know him enough to have feelings for him but it happened.

I wanna work things out with Chris but it seems like he's done with me. Lira posted pics of them together the other day. I deserve that though. I was looking for something else when I had all that I needed right in front of me. Karma works fast.

My doorbell rang, knocking me out my thoughts. I hit the pause butting on my phone and got up.

I had a nice amount of money in my savings account so I went and bought me a house. It's nothing like Chris's but it'll do. I'm currently renovating and I'm excited to see how things come out.

Opening the door, I was surprised to see who was standing there.

"Lira."

"Chris, found some of your stuff while he was unpacking. It was just sitting around the house so I decided to bring it to you."

I stepped back and let her inside.

"And how did you get my address?" I asked.

"Your sister." She looked around my place and smirked. "This house is....cute."

I could sense the shade so I didn't respond. Instead I snatched the box from her. "Thanks for my stuff."

"Chris's house is coming out so beautifully. You really should see it. We're having a house warming next week, you should stop by."

"Thanks but no thanks."

She gave a fake smile. "So you really are good at painting." She walked over to the canvas. "Maybe you could do one for our bedroom."

"Our?"

"Yes, our."

Sucking my teeth I exhaled. "Chris can paint, I'm sure he'll have enough art to hang up."

"His painting is so boyish. Your pictures are soft and pretty."

How is he dating a bitch that doesn't even appreciate his art.

"Well Lira, I'm kind of busy. Thanks for stopping by."

"No problem." She started walking to the door. "You really fucked up a good relationship. I hope that bum you caught feelings for was worth it. Now you have to watch me enjoy the luxuries that you could've had."