Nineteen

Christopher

I leaned on the hood of my car while Sabrina talked to, two cops about what happened. They were waiting for forensic squad to get here to see if they retrieve anything for her to find out who's responsible for this mess.

Once she finished talking to them, she walked over to me. I just pulled her into a hug.

"Sabrina, I don't want you staying here."

She pulled back and looked at me. "Why? I know that bitch Lira did this. She knows where I stay and I think she stole my fucking purse."

"Lira? Man you crazy. It's obvious that nutcase you called yo self cheating on me with did this shit. Think about it, he plays on your phone earlier and now look at your house."

"Chris this didn't happen today. And you think about it, you kick Lira out of your party because she spilled that drink on me. You chose me over her and now she's jealous. Ronnie doesn't even know where I stay."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I never told him."

"I think you're just trying to make excuses for that nigga."

She rolled her eyes. "I got enough bullshit on my plate right now, please don't add to it."

"Whatever man."

"I swear it's a never ending cycle with you. You're so fucking bipolar." She started to walk away but I snatched her back.

"What you say?"

"Chris, you're hurting my arm."

"Sir! If you knew what was best for you, you'd let her go. NOW!" One of the cops said.

I released her from my grip and she moved back away from me.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" The officer asked.

"She alright man." I answered for her. He being dramatic all I did was grab her arm.

"I was talking to the lady here, not you."

"I'm okay." Sabrina answered.

"Alright." The cop glanced at me once again then walked away.

"Don't have these people out here thinking I'm abusive Sabrina." I said only loud enough for her to hear. "That shit could ruin my image."

"You're the one that decided to grab me in front of a bunch of cops. That wasn't smart."

"But you didn't have to say that I was hurting you."

"You were Chris! My damn arm is red."

"Alright we can just end this conversation. Do you want me to help you pack up some clothes? I don't want you here. Whoever did it could come back."

"I think I'm going to go to my moms."

"Sabrina."

"We're already arguing like we used to and we're supposed to be working things out. I don't want us to keep bumping heads cause that won't fix anything."