Twenty.Three

Christopher

I sat outside of Sabrina's house trying to gather my thoughts before I headed inside. Not only that, I had a big surprise for her.

A big truck pulled in front of me and parked, then a guy hopped out and walked to her door.

She answered, looking confused. I laughed at the face she made because she didn't know what was going on.

I'm guessing the delivery guy told her that her surprise was from me. A small smile crept on her face then she took papers out the guy's hand and stepped back inside the house.

The other delivery guy got out the truck and went and let up the door in the back. They started unloading the expensive ass furniture I bought her along with a huge TV.

Once they took everything out, I climbed out my car and headed inside the house. Sabrina was bent over picking something off the floor. I scooped her up in my arms.

"Oh my gosh! You're always scaring me." She hit my chest.

"I know, it's funny."

"It isn't. I'm going to have a heart attack one day and it's going to be your fault."

"My bad. You like your furniture?"

"I love it! Now I just have to set it the way I want. This looks expensive." She said while climbing off of me.

"It was but after my dumb ass decision you deserve it."

"Thanks, you really know my taste."

"I know you better than I know myself."

She smirked.

A girl with purple hair came from the back of the house with bags.

"Oooo, bitch this furniture is cute!" The girl said.

Sabrina laughed. "Thanks. Chris, this is Summer, Summer this is Chris."

"Nice to meet you." I waved.

"Ooooh, I finally get to meet your superstar boo. He looks even better in person honey."

I looked at Sabrina confused.

"We went to Howard together. She just moved to LA." Sabrina explained.

"Oh ok." I nodded. Summer glanced at me like I was a snack and I think Sabrina noticed.

"Um Summer, Chris and I need to talk so I'll call you later."

"Okay, you still coming to the club to meet my boss Friday?"

Sabrina's eyes grew. "Uh, I'll let you know."

"Alright, Chris have all your basketball friends to call me."

I did a fake laugh then walked away to the kitchen. I heard the front door shut then Sabrina came where I was.

"Why you meeting her boss?" I questioned.

"Ummm....I'll tell you later."