Eighteen

Chapter kinda sucks but I wanted to give you guys an update!

Comment comment comment!

Sabrina

Sitting up in Chris's bed, I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

No we did not have sex but I did end up staying but that's only because, Tiara left me.

I glanced at the time on the clock that hung in the little sitting area in his room. It was 7:30 so that meant he was probably at practice.

My stomach started growling so I got up and headed downstairs. His house was spotless, even though the party got a little crazy before Chris kicked everybody out. I heard Lira tried to start commotion when he put her out for pouring that drink on me. Ima catch that bitch slipping one day and it won't be pretty.

Walking into the kitchen, I went straight to the refrigerator. I gotta make me at least one good meal in this beautiful kitchen.

After pulling out everything that I could find I started cooking. Being here just felt so right. All of this is supposed to be mine, supposed to be ours. But I ruined that, for a guy who ended up being a douche.

Speaking of Ronnie, I'm starting to believe that he's a stalker.

Random numbers call my phone every other day but doesn't say anything, but I can hear a baby in the background and a chick. If your with your baby momma, why are you being weird and petty. I've been thinking about telling Chris but he probably doesn't even care.

As I was making my food, arms wrapped around me from behind, scaring me a little.

"My bad." Chris laughed.

"You always do that."

He kissed my cheek, then climbed up on the counter. "I got back just in time. I'm starving."

"How was practice?"

"Same ol, same ol. I got a few weeks off before preseason starts. I'm chilling."

"I know you're happy."

"Happy is understatement. I've been going hard since I got drafted. I deserve this break."

"You do." I rubbed his chest then walked over the sink.

"So you enjoying cooking in this masterpiece? Feels like home huh?"

I glanced up at him and smirked. "It does. This house is beautiful Chris."

"You picked it."

"We picked it." I corrected.

"My door is always open if you wanna have adult slumber parties or something in that nature. A little Netflix and chill." He got behind me again and slid his hand up my shirt.

"I'm sure you would like that."

"I'd love that. I miss hitting this ass."

He got ready to grab my ass but my phone started ringing, causing me to move away from him. Picking it up to see who it was, I glanced at another unknown number. Rolling my eyes, I slid over the answer button.