Twenty.Six

Sabrina

Back to our regularly scheduled program. Our vacation flew by but time flies when you're having fun.

As soon as we got back Chris had to go back to practicing and I started school. Today was my third day and everything just feels so right. I really wish I would've done this from the beginning.

I'm really learning to start making decisions and living for me, or I'll always continue to settle for anything and be unhappy.

My class today was all about shapes and angles, it was kind of boring because these are things you learn in grade school but I heard it gets better later On in the semester because you get to sculpt things out of different shapes. I've always wanted to expand my artistry to more than painting.

Once my professor finished lecturing, I got up and grabbed my stuff. Chris should be home by now so I pulled my phone out and dialed his number.

"Hey baby." He answered.

"Hey, I just got out of class and I was going to stop by the store and grab something for dinner. What you got taste for?"

"I'm already taking care of that. Just bring your pretty little self to my crib."

"Okay. Well I'm going to stop by my moms house for a little bit since I don't have to go to the store."

"Alright, dinner should be done in a few hours so you ain't gotta rush."

"I'll see you later then. I love you."

"I love you too babe."

"Bye."

"Bye." He hung up and I tossed my phone back in my purse then started searching for my keys.

The day we got back from our vacation I had a nice surprise sitting in my driveway.

I feel in love as soon as I saw it

Once I found my keys I walked up to my car. As soon as I opened my door it was slammed shut and somebody grabbed my hair.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, trying to turn around to see who it was.

My body was pushed hard into the car twice. My elbow went right into whoever had me stomach. The grip on my hair loosened so I was able to turn.

"LET ME GO RONNIE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

He didn't say anything just stood up and gripped my neck. His fist rammed into my stomach twice, taking all the wind out of my bold. Groaning I fell to the ground. He yanked me back up still holding on to my neck.