Three

Sabrina

Today was my niece Aria 3rd birthday. I love that little girl like I birthed her. She's so sassy and spoiled. My sister and her boyfriend broke up shortly after she had Aria and she's been doing things basically on her own. My mom helps out a lot and I try to do things every now and then but she still needs her father.

I walked in the house from buying her gift. Chris was sitting on the couch in just basketball shorts playing the game even though he promised he'd be ready by the time I got back.

"Umm, why aren't you ready?" I asked.

"Trey needed my help in COD."

"Chris we're going to be late to Aria's party! Get up."

"Baby I just need 30 minutes."

"You got 10 seconds and I'm cutting this game off."

He ignored me and kept playing.

"1..2..3..4..5."

"Alright alright, damn." He snatched off his head set and cut the game off.

"Thank you." I smiled while putting down my purse then I sat next to him.

"Look at what came in the mail today." He handed me an envelope. I pulled the top back and took out what was inside.

"Your plane tickets and hotel arraignments for the Draft." I screeched. "This is all happening so fast."

"I know, I'm getting nervous man."

"Don't be. You're about to take the NBA by storm."

"Whew." He stood up. "I'm about to take a quick shower, I'll be back." He kissed my cheek then rushed into the room.

I pulled my phone out my purse and opened Instagram. Scrolling through my timeline it was all the same. Same memes, make up artists that does make up the exact same way, Kylie Jenner and her fake hips, ass, and boobs that's she says she got from gaining 15 pounds...blah blah blah

I hit the heart icon and went to my friend request. I'm barely on here so there's a bunch. So many fake pages from bitches that want Chris aka Jenny, Krista, Maila/Crimson Chin..etc etc.

Yes all those hoes still sweat man. Especially with him getting a contract.

But they'll never get him.

Even after all the bullshit Krista caused he ended up with Jenny after me and not her.

Sad.

Anyway, one request caught my eye. It was from Ronnie. I clicked his name. If a person requests to follow me I lurk their page first, if their page isn't private.

I clicked on his most recent pic.