Thirty.Two

I know I said only one chapter left but I decided to break the last part into two.

Sabrina

3 Months Later
A week before Graduation

I'm finally at the fucking finishliiiiine! College was a pain in my ass and I'm so happy to be done with this shit. I've been through so much, I honestly thought this day would never come.

Now I'm just focusing on making sure that I put this degree to use. I want to be one of the greatest artist of my time. My main goal after I walk across the stage is to find a building for my studio.

The first day my studio is up and running will really be the best day of my life.

Anyway, I was lying on the bed scrolling through my phone.

Now that my classes are over I've been beyond bored. I miss having Chris's mom here with me.

Chris has a game tomorrow so he's been at practice all day. This is why I need my studio.

I heard the front door open and close. Finally I wasn't here alone. He eventually appeared in the room with a bouquet of roses and two shopping bags.

"Hey baby." He said.

I sat up smiling. "Hi honey."

"What you been up to?"

"Nothing much, just putting my house up on the internet."

Yeah, I decided to sell my house. I haven't been there in so long. It's pointless to keep paying for something I'm not using. I'm going to miss it though. Buying that place was a huge accomplishment for me.

"Sabrina I told you that you don't have to sell it."

"I know Chris but I just think it's best if I do. Thank you for helping me with the mortgage and everything."

"Anything for you."

"Are those bags for me?"

"Yup, I'm taking you out tonight. I went out and brought you something nice to slip on."

"Thank you baby." I puckered my lips and he gently kissed me.

"I think we both deserve a good time tonight."

"We do, and we haven't been on a date in a while so this should be nice."

"Right. So how about you come join your man in the shower and we get this night started properly."

I bit my lip and got up. Grabbing the ends of his shirt, I pulled it over his head, then started leaving kisses on his chest. His hands gripped my ass and I moaned.

"Let's go before we never make it to the shower." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. As he cut on the water I got fully undressed. When he walked back over to me his hands grabbed my breast then his warm tongue ran over nipples. I pulled him up and started unbuttoning his jeans. "You're so beautiful." He grabbed my face and gave me one of the best kisses.