Nine

Sabrina

Three Days Later

"Chris don't forget we have dinner reservations tonight." I yelled as he rushed around grabbing his things. He had practice and a few meetings today.

"I won't baby." He kissed my cheek. "I'll meet you there."

With that he was out the door.

I took a deep breath and went and walked over to the couch. Grabbing the remote I plopped down and turned on the TV.

Three days in Miami and I've spent most of my time watching TV or sleep. Chris is always out at a meeting or at practice. They want him to be very popular so his manager sets up club appearances.

He even told Chris that he should wait to introduce me to the world. And like an idiot Chris agreed.

I wish Tiara was here. At least I wouldn't be bored!

I grabbed my phone and went to her contact and hit FaceTime.

It rung twice then connected!

"Best friiiiiend." She yelled.

"Hey boo!"

"I miss you."

"I miss you too!"

"Are you having fun out in Miami with your man?"

"Uhh, sure."

"You're such a terrible liar. What's going on best friend? Chris not giving you enough dick?" She made a pouty face.

"That and he's barely here. I've been by myself the past 3 days. We're supposed to find a place before I leave but I don't think that's going to happen. I made reservations for us tonight and I can't wait."

"Well he's a basketball player now. You think it's crazy now just wait until the season starts and he has to travel."

"I'm going to be so lonely! Tiara move to Miami with me."

"I would if my life wasn't based in LA and I'm sure Quincy doesn't want to move."

I rolled my eyes. "This sucks."

"I'm sure Chris will find time for you."

"Yeah."

"Why are you sitting around? Go explore, go shopping or to the beach."

"By myself? That's lame."

"Go buy a dog or something."

"Im just about to buy a ticket and come home early."

"Don't do that. I'm sure Chris is going to wine and dine you one of these days. Things are different now Bri. You got to get used to this."

"I know, I know." I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Everything will be fine. You're living the life a lot of girls will dream of."