Every Touch, Every Breath (Explicit)

***AN***

I'm letting those of you that are not comfortable with sex scenes know that there is one in this chapter. I will be posting the less  explicit version on the next part. 

Hope you enjoy!

****

Oliver never showed back up the next morning.

He was gone when I woke up and walked into the kitchen in the room, he was still gone when Abel finally crawled out of bed to join me where I was perched on the counter.

"You think he's okay, right?" I whispered, my eyes following him as he positioned himself between my legs and smiled.

"He's fine, Liv. He probably just had a wild night." He reached up and brushed my hair off of my neck, laughing when he saw the evidence of what he'd done last night.

"I heard it's not good for women to keep their bras on all night." Abel said, obviously aware that I was still wearing mine. I shrugged, sipping at my coffee as he pushed my hair out of my face.

"That's nice." I replied, smiling, "But I don't really care." I could feel the light pounding in my head starting to fade as Abel slipped his hands up my legs and onto my upper thighs. I set the cup beside me, taking Abel's face in my hands.

"You really can't wait, can you?" I joked. He smirked, leaning forward and taking me into his arms.

"Guess not." He picked me up, his lips closing in on mine as I wrapped my legs around his waist and let him carry me over and laid me on the bed.

I dug my nails into his bicep as he reached for the hem of my shirt, ready to pull it over my head.

"What's wrong?" He whispered. "Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head, clenching my hand so it would stop shaking.

"I'm just scared, Abel." I confessed, "I don't. . . you know how to do all of this. I don't. I've never had sex." He brought one of his hands up to cup my cheek.

"Then we'll take it slow. If you want me to stop, just tell me." I nodded, letting him continue to pull the shirt over my head. I let out a shaky moan when I felt his hands against my thighs, my head resting against his shoulder.

"You sure you're okay? That you want to do this?" I nodded, moving back on the bed so there was room for him.

"Yes." I muttered. He stared at me for a second longer before making his way across the room and hanging a shirt on the door knob.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Oliver will understand. I'll explain it to you later." He walked back over to me and kissed me before I could ask anymore questions. I could feel his hand sliding up the small of my back and around my bra strap.

I laid my head back against the bed as my bra fell from my chest and on to the bed beside us. I immediately felt the friction in Abel's boxers against my panties, his breathing starting to quicken.

"Fuck." He moved so he was in between my legs, his hands trailing up my stomach and toward my breasts.

"Abel." I tried to say, but was cut off by a moan once he reached my breast. I dug my nails into his back as he lowered his mouth on to mine, his hands hovering over the band of the black panties Lena had talked me into bringing just in case.

"Abel." I repeated, catching his hands before he could pull them down.

"What?" His voice was barely audible.