Every Touch, Every Breath

Oliver never showed back up the next morning.

He was gone when I woke up and walked into the kitchen in the room, he was still gone when Abel finally crawled out of bed to join me where I was perched on the counter.

"You think he's okay, right?" I whispered, my eyes following him as he positioned himself between my legs and smiled.

"He's fine, Liv. He probably just had a wild night." He reached up and brushed my hair off of my neck, laughing when he saw the evidence of what he'd done last night.

"I heard it's not good for women to keep their bras on all night." Abel said, obviously aware that I was still wearing mine. I shrugged, sipping at my coffee as he pushed my hair out of my face.

"That's nice." I replied, smiling, "But I don't really care." I could feel the light pounding in my head starting to fade as Abel slipped his hands up my legs and onto my upper thighs. I set the cup beside me, taking Abel's face in my hands.

"You really can't wait, can you?" I joked. He smirked, leaning forward and taking me into his arms.

"Guess not." He picked me up, his lips closing in on mine as I wrapped my legs around his waist and let him carry me over and laid me on the bed.

I dug my nails into his bicep as he reached for the hem of my shirt, ready to pull it over my head.

"What's wrong?" He whispered. "Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head, clenching my hand so it would stop shaking.

"No." I shut my eyes, "I want to do this." And as we continued, for the first time in my life I let all my pain, my hurt, my everything get washed away in the moment. All I wanted was Abel, and I was going to hold on to him, praying I wouldn't ever have to let go.

***

"Hey, guys! Open the damn door!" I groaned, my brother's voice stirring me out of my light sleep. Abel had already sat up, pulling his boxers on so he could go open the door. He lifted his head and smiled, tossing me his shirt.

"Put it on." He mouthed before walking toward the door. I slid the washed out Metallica t-shirt over my head and threw my hair up into a ponytail so my brother couldn't tell that we'd had sex right away.

"You reek of sex, man." Abel said as Oliver shoved passed him and into the room, tossing the shirt that had been hanging on the door on top of his duffel bag. It wasn't until he had grabbed a water from the fridge and turned to face us that he gave Abel a quick once over and laughed.

"Could say the same." He joked, then gestured toward me with his water bottle, "You've got hickeys all over your neck and your idiot boyfriend over here has scratches all over his back." Oliver seemed more amused then anything as he looked back and forth between us.

"You're not mad?" I asked, surprised.

"No. It was bound to happen. I'm just glad I wasn't here to hear it." He winked, causing warmth to spread through my cheeks.

"How about you, Oli? You have a fun night yourself?" Oliver raised his bottle and grinned.

"Yes, you wouldn't believe the r-" I zoned out as my brother went into detail about his night with some girl named Alicia. I climbed out of the bed, grabbing my clothes from the floor and moving toward the bathroom to take a shower.

I glanced back over my shoulder for a second, finding Abel watching after me with a small smile, but nodding along as if he were listening to everything Oliver was saying. I sent Abel a quick smile in return before rushing into the bathroom.

*

I found Oliver staring at the bed Abel and I had been sharing in disgust when I came out of the bathroom, Abel himself no where in sight.

"I feel so bad for the next people that get this room." He shuddered at the thought.

"They clean the sheets." I replied, laughing. He shook his head, still looking disgusted.

"So? It's still going to be the place you and Abel did it, no matter how much they clean them." We both laughed, cleaning the trash and clothes off the floor so the room looked about as good as it had when we came a couple days ago.

"I'm happy for you guys, Liv." Oliver said after a few minutes of silence, "Just make sure that you let me know if he hurts you, then I'll kill him and stomp on his grave, understood?

***AN***

I know this isn't a long chapter, it's only the previous one without the sex scene. I hope to add more to it when I edit. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

~ChasingMadness24