Chapter 7

*Ryder's POV*

"We keep this love in a photograph, we keep these memories to ourselves. Where our hearts are never broken, times forever frozen its still. So you keep me-"

Ding

My singing was cut off as I danced around my kitchen by the doorbell. I wasn't expecting anyone to be here, so I have no idea who it is.

"Just a minute!" I yelled out. I turned the burner off on the stove and ran a hand through my dirty blonde hair, which was still tangled from my shower. I walked over to the door and opened it wide, revealing the curly haired boy who I hadn't seen a week or so. Also know as my 'boyfriend' to the rest of the world. "Harry? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Get ready to go," he said, looking behind him. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"For where?" I asked.

He simply sighed and looked back at me. He quickly grabbed my waist, pulling me into him for a hug. I was surprised but hugged him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I looked out behind him, seeing the paparazzi vans across the street. I buried my head in his neck, breathing out. I didn't want the media to see me without makeup on, they've NEVER seen me without makeup, and it wouldn't look great on the front cover of a magazine.

"Stop breathing down my neck," he said harshly. Despite the fact that he was trying to be stern and was already ticked off as far as I could tell, it made me giggle. I knew he was trying to hide it, but I could feel his smile.

He started swaying us back and forth, leading me backwards as he did. We entered the house and he kicked the door closed behind us. I let go of the hug as did he, as soon as the door was closed.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Addie tipped Simon off about the boys not meeting you just yet, and he got mad. He wants you to meet them today."

"Wait...the boys actually know about me?" I asked in shock. I never realized that Harry would even consider to mention me. He rolled his eyes.

"They do have social media, you know," he said. I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment and I nodded.

"When are we leaving?"

"When you are done getting ready," he shrugged, plopping himself down on my couch, putting his feet up.

I ran back to my room and threw on a blue sweater, seeing as it was getting colder, and then a pair of faded skinny jeans. I put on some brown boots and brushed my hair out. I put my makeup on quickly, but still affectively making it look presentable in case the press follows us.

I came back out and went into the kitchen, grabbing some of the soup I had made and gulping it down quickly, that way I wasn't hungry when I went to meet the boys.

"Ready, Ryder?" Harry said, his head down as he came into the kitchen, looking down at his phone.

"Yep." I spoke up. He looked up at me, his eyes widening slightly.

"You-um... You look good." he stuttered.

"Thank you. Shall we go?" I asked. He nodded and fished his keys out of his pocket, heading towards my front door.

~Getting to the Boy's house~

"BOYS!"

"WHAT?!" Four other voices coursed through the house. Harry rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around my waist, his hand resting on my hip. He leaned down to my ear.

"Remember, the boys don't know anything about this. Just that we're dating. So, at least act like you're in love with me," he whispered. I rolled my eyes but nodded anyways.

He guided me into the living room of the big house. Three long couches surrounded a coffee table, facing a TV. On one of them, sat two brown haired boys. One had big, and puppy looking, brown eyes and a birthmark on his neck. The other's hair was sort of feathery looking, swept to the side. His bright blue eyes gleamed, reminding me of the sun reflecting off of the ocean. On the other couch, two other boys sat. One had thick black hair styled up in a quiff, with dark brown eyes, which anyone could get captured in. The boy beside him had hair which had brown roots, with the top being blonde. His eyes were also blue, but had a grey tint to them as well. Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan.

"Boys, this is Ryder; my girlfriend."