Chapter 32

*Ryder's POV*

"Ryder, Ryder, wake up..."

"No."

"Ryder, c'mon, babe. We have to get ready to leave."

"Don't wanna," I whined, pulling the blankets higher up to cover my face. Harry laughs, pulling the blanket off my face and body, making me shiver at the temperature change.

"C'mon, get up. The boys are all up and ready. Gigi and Zayn told me to tell you goodbye, they had to leave after you fell asleep last night," he tells me, going to my suitcase and handing me a pair of jeans and a hoodie. I quickly change into the outfit and brush my hair up into a ponytail.

"I was so glad that Gigi came. Although I am surprised she and Zayn are together," I tell Harry as I fix my hair. He nods his head, slipping his hair into a man bun.

"You know they met at your fashion show?" he asks me. I look at him in bewilderment before laughing.

"I was wondering! Gigi had been talking about some guy she thought was hot all day! I didn't realize it was Zayn!" I tell him. He laughs as well, zipping up his suitcase.

"Well, looks like you helped bring two people together without realizing it," he tells me. I shrug.

"I guess. Although I figure they would've found each other anyways."

"Possibly. Ready to go?" he asks me. I nod and zip up my suitcase, grabbing my toothbrush and hairbrush from the bathroom after using both said brushes.

"I'm good. Are we grabbing something to eat before we leave?" I ask. He looks at his watch, shaking his head.

"We don't have time. If we get to the airport in time, we'll grab something there. I would say get something on the plane, but with the altitude and all that, anything will still taste like trash," he says. I nod my head, picking up my suitcase and dragging it behind me as we leave our room.

"Morning, love birds," Liam greets. Harry shoved his shoulder playfully as I just waved, grabbing a bottle of water that I recognized as Harry's. I waved it as I looked at him, my eyebrows raised. He nodded his head, so I took it as a go ahead to drink it.

"Ready to face management?" Niall asks us from the kitchen table. I groan, throwing my head back.

"Are we ever?" I ask. He laughs and shakes his head.

"No, I don't suppose we are," he says. I nod my head, throwing Harry his water bottle.

"How much longer is the tour?" I ask. I know Harry told me at some point, I just can't remember how much longer.

"A couple of weeks," Louis answers. I nod my head in recognition.

"Do you think that after tour, you two will be able to tell the fans?" Niall asks us, pointing to me and Harry. I look towards him and shale my head.

"I seriously doubt it. Management is not very easy to convince," Harry says. The boys all nod sadly at us, pitiful smiles on their faces.

"It'll all work out eventually," Liam assures us. We nod in response. "But until then, wedding rings off. We can't have paps seeing them, sorry."

We both groan, slipping our rings off. Harry sticks his in his pocket, holding hand out for mine. "I'll make sure it doesn't get lost," he promises. I sigh and nod, handing him the beautiful ring. He wraps his arm around my shoulders, pressing a kiss to my temple. "Let's go."

With one last look, we left the only place where we were able to be ourselves, being met with camera flashes at the airport, going back to our normal lives...just secretly married.

A/N: No, this isn't the end of the book! XD I know the ending made it seem that way, but it's not. This chapter was short and the next chapter will have a time switch to when the boy's new album comes out 'Made in the AM.' No, it's not new to us, but in the book it is. Hope you guys are enjoying so far!