Chapter 37

*Ryder's POV*

"Ryder, this is the third time this week. Just let me take you to the doctor," Olivia insists. I roll my eyes, not being able to talk with the toothbrush in my mouth, ridding of the taste of vomit.

I spit the foam from my mouth, rinsing my mouth out again. "I'm fine, Liv. It'll pass. It's just a stomach bug," I assure her. She opens her mouth to answer me, but is cut off by me leaning over the toilet again, emptying my half-full stomach once again.

Olivia sighs, coming behind me and holding my hair up, rubbing my back. "I don't think this is a stomach bug, Ry," she trails off. I groan, resting my head against the side of the sink.

"Will you get me some medicine? Anything," I ask her.

"No, we're going to the doctor, and you can't talk me out of it. Get ready," she insists. I groan, shaking my head again.

"Can't, I have a meeting with a modeling company in two hours, just get me something, please," I plead. She huffs, leaving the room and going downstairs.

I pull myself off the floor, starting to brush my teeth again. My hair is a birds nest on my head, no makeup tracing my face and my stomach constantly churning. I feel like something the dog dragged in, and I don't feel like doing anything today. However, this company is one of my best chances of getting back into modeling, and not something I want to pass up.

"Here. It says it helps with nausea and vomiting," Olivia hands me it. It's some medicine I had to get Harry when he had come home from a short trip with the boys and was extremely ill. It worked on him, helped him stop being sick, so hopefully it will help with me.

I filled a little disposable cup with water before throwing two of the pills in my mouth, downing them with the water.

"Good?" Olivia asks me. I nod my head, wiping my mouth.

"Yep, thanks."

"No problem, let's get you ready."

*Harry's POV*

"Hey babies!" Louis says excitedly as I enter the room. I can see the screen of his laptop, his two littlest siblings waving at him through the screen, Jay behind them both, a smile stretched across her face.

"Say hi to Louis!" Jay cheered. I chuckle, going and sitting next to Niall on the other couch. "Harry!" she calls through the screen. I back up, looking at the screen. I wave, making Jay scoff. "Get over here."

I obediently go and sit by Louis, getting situated to where I can see the screen. "Hey bubs!" I greet his little siblings. They both squeal, waving to me through the camera. I chuckle.

"So Harry, how is Ryder?" Jay questions me, raising her eyebrows. I grin to myself, thinking of my wife.

"She's great last time I checked yesterday," I tell her. She nods her head, smiling.

"Anything you wish to announce?" she asks. I raise my eyebrows, confused. I shake my head slowly.

"I don't think so?" I look at Louis, a questioning look on my face. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Has Ryder not told you?" he asks. I shake my head, becoming worried. He shrugs. "It's probably nothing, but Olivia told Niall that she ahs been getting sick the past few days and they don't know why. She usually just pukes a could times in the morning and is good until later in the day if she pukes again," he explains. I feel myself slowly becoming increasingly worried.

"How long has this been going on?" I ask. Louis thinks for a moment.

"Three days."

I become even more confused. Why hasn't Ryder told me that she had been sick?