Chapter 34

*Harry's POV*

        "Hey, I'm heading out, are you going to be alright?" I ask Ryder. She nods her head, snuggling further into the warmth of the comforter. I sigh, leaning down and pecking her lips before grabbing my jacket and walking out of the room.

       I had taken Ryder home yesterday after I had been able to calm her down enough. She told me that her company had fired her because she had refused to do a few lingerie shoots, which I believe is ridiculous. Maybe they should respect the fact that she's married and doesn't want to expose her body to random men who would be required to touch her.

       Then again, it is both of our company's faults, seeing as she got her popularity from our whole fake dating thing. And as happy as I was that she had gotten as successful as she was, I regret the fact that it led to her losing it all.

       She also told me she'd be alright, as long as she still had me with her.

       I guess she really did trust me with everything.

*Ryder's POV*

       I'm almost back asleep before my phone begins ringing. I groan, reaching my arm out to grab my phone. I kept my eyes shut as I scrabbled around on the dresser to get my phone.

       "Hello?" I mumbled.

       "Ryder?" Oliva says quietly.

      "Yeah?"

       "Are you doing okay?"

       "Yeah, why?" I ask.

       "Well, I heard about what happened with Jack yesterday, I was just wondering how you were coping," she explains. I sigh, pulling myself up into a sitting position, putting Harry's pillow on top of mine to give my back some support.

       "I'm alright now. Just took a while to sink in I suppose," I tell her.

       "I would imagine. Hey, I'm off today, would you like to go and grab lunch?" she asks me. I look at the clock on Harry's bedside table, noticing it to be eight in the morning. I groaned.

       "It is too early for me to be planning my day, Liv," I say. She laughs.

"Alright, can I just come over to yours then?" she asks. I nod my head, forgetting she can't see me. I laugh at myself as I realize. "What?"

"Nothing, just forgot that you can't see me when I nod my head," I explain. She laughs. "But yeah, that's fine. Just come over whenever."

"Sweet, see you in a bit!" she cheers.

I drag myself out of bed, changing into some normal, casual clothes rather than my pajamas. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and called it good, not bothering with makeup since I was going to just be staying in today.

I sit downstairs as I ate my breakfast, yogurt and granola. I watched 'The Vampire Diaries' as I wait for Olivia to get here. She said she would be over in a bit, but I don't exactly know how long a bit is.

Right as my episode ends, my phone starts ringing. Olivia's name pops up on the caller I.D..

"Hello?" I answer.

"Girl, open your door. I've been knocking for the past five minutes!" she exclaims. I jump up from my spot on the couch, walking to the door. I throw the door open, being met by the empty sidewalk.

"Umm, no, you're not," I laugh into the phone. Olivia huffs a bit.

"I'm at your house, the west side of London, I'm not crazy," she says. I let out a small laugh. "What?"

"Umm...did I mention that I moved in with Harry?"

"...where?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So he just told you that he was using you to get to your sister?" I gaped at Olivia. She nods her head, stirring her tea.

"Yup, straight to my face. Not that I didn't see something like that happening, she's always been the one to get all the male attention. She has the long blonde hair, bright blue eyes. Ugh, she drives me crazy!" she exclaims. I laugh, nodding my head.

"I can see why she could."

"No kidding. You know, you're so lucky that you're married! Like, you don't have to do the whole 'Does he still like me?' 'Do I annoy him?' sorta thing anymore!" she says, throwing her hands in the air. I shrug.

"Nope. Well, except for the last one, I know I annoy him sometimes, but I also know he loves me so he'll put up with it," I explain. She laughs.

"Yes, yes I do."

We both turn around, seeing Harry in the doorway. His coat is thrown over his arm as he leans against the doorway from the foyer. A smirk plays on his lips and his hair falls to his shoulders in his traditional curls.

"Hey, come here," I smile, patting the couch next to me. He pushes himself off the wall, coming to sit by me.

"Hey," he says, pecking my lips quickly. I smile in response. "Niall is on his was as well," he informs me. I nod my head, looking over towards Olivia, whose face had brightened considerably when Niall was mentioned.

"What's up crazy mofos?!" an Irish accent rang out. Harry and I laugh as Niall's blonde head pops into the living room.

"Haven't heard that in a while, mate," Harry grins. Niall laughs, sitting down next to Olivia and giving her a side hug.

"Aye. Nice to see you again, Liv," he smiles at her. She smiles as well, and the two quickly get into steady conversation.

"Leave them alone for a bit?" Harry whispers in my ear. I turn to him and nod, grabbing his hand and leading him to the kitchen, leaving the hopefully new couple on their own.