Chapter 30

(A/N: Harry is wearing the suit from the top pick and his hair is about as long as it is in the bottom pic. The other boys look like they do in the top, except one who is described when they show up. That is Ryder in her dress. Long update.)

*Harry's POV*

       "Is Zayn coming?" Louis asks me as he straightens my tie. I shrug my shoulders, stuffing my hands in my slacks pocket, trying to calm my nerves.

       "I don't know. He kind of just said 'thanks for telling me' and hung up. So he may or may not," I said. Louis nodded and finished straightening the tie, clapping me on the shoulder and then brushing off the front of my suit.

       "Well, this was all kind of last minute, but that's okay," he smiled at me. I nodded my head, letting out a long puff of breath, trying to get air into my lungs.

       "You'll be fine," Liam assured me from beside me. He placed a boutonniere in the front pocket of my suit, which I had worn for the Brit's.

       "I know, its just...ugh! This is just so..." I groaned, raking my hands through my hair. 

        "Rushed?"

       We all turned at the voice from the doorway. Zayn stood there, a plain black suit adorning his body. His hair was bleached at the tips and in a quiff. He walked towards us, his hands in his pockets.

       I broke the silence after a few moments, breathing my words out, "Yeah, it's rushed."

       Niall then stepped out from behind Louis, where he had been having his hair messed with by Robin. He walked over to us, stopping in front of Zayn, who stared back at him with weary eyes. The two simply stared at each other in silence before Niall moved.

       Niall then threw his arms around Zayn, pulling him into a tight hug. Zayn was stunned to say the least, but he quickly took his hands from his pockets, wrapping them around Niall's back.

       "Hey, Niall," Zayn breathed, laughing a bit. Niall laughed, pulling away from the hug.

       "Hey. Sorry, I just haven't seen you since March, and it's kinda May now," he explained sheepishly. Zayn laughed, nodding his head.

       "I know, mate."

        We stood in an awkward silence for a moment before I reached up, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Thank you for coming, Zayn. It means a lot to me," I told him. He nodded, pulling me into a quick hug.

       "I wouldn't miss it. Congrats, by the way. Although I'm sorry that you have to get married under these circumstances. It kind of sucks," he said. I nodded my head slightly, backing up so Liam and Louis were able to hug him as well.

       "Yeah, it kind of does," I nodded. All the boys looked at me with sorry expressions before Louis brightened up a bit.

       "Well, look at it this way, no more hiding!" he cheered. I shook my head at him.

       "We'll still be hiding. My guess is management will just make us say that she's still my girlfriend," I said. He nodded again.

       "Well, at least you'll be together." All the lads murmured in agreement.

       "This is why I left. Management will keep making you do what you don't want to do until it just gets too much," Zayn told us. We nodded in understanding.

        "Yeah, I'm sort of starting to understand, now," I told him. He nodded.

        "So, I hope you don't mind, I brought my girlfriend, Gigi," he told me. I raised my eyebrow.