Chapter 25

*Ryder's POV*

~One day before~

     "Do you trust me?"

       "Of course I do."

       "Good, now pack your bags."

       "What? Why?"

       "We're going to get married."

       "What?! Are you crazy, Harry?" I exclaim. Harry shakes his head in reponse.

       "Do you really think they'd split up a married couple? Of course not. We get married, they can't do anything to us," he explains.

       I think it over for a bit. His words make sense, they wouldn't split up a married couple, no matter what. It would make them look bad.

       "Harry, we could be kicked off both of our managements," I tell him. He nods.

       "I told you you'd have to trust me with everything," he says.

       "And you'd give up your career just to be with me?" I ask in amazement. He nods his head a smile forming on his face. "You're crazy."

       "Crazy for you," he grins cheekily. I laugh at him, wiping the rest of my tears. He stops grinning, looking at me expectantly. "So? Are we getting married?"

       I slowly sneak a smirk onto my face, looking at the camera pointedly.

       "That's how you're going to ask me?" I grin. He rolls his eyes, moving his laptop into a position where I could see him get down on his one knee, folding his arms across his propped up leg.

       "Ryder Tyler, will you do me the honors of running away with me tomorrow and getting married?"

       "Harry Styles, I would love to."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Present day-1 day later~

       "Ryder!" I hear myself being called. I spin on my heel, facing the tall, curly haired man child running towards me. A smile is on his sleepy face as he drags his luggage over to me in the very empty airport.

       "Harry!" I cheer, running towards him. I fling my arms around his neck, attaching our lips in a kiss. His hands grip my waist as he melts into my touch, a smile forming on his face. I pull away, keeping our foreheads against one another's. "Are we sure about this?" I breathe. He shakes his head with a laugh.

       "No, we're not. But I am sure that I don't want us to be separated," he says, pecking my lips again. I nod in response, leaning back a bit, still in his arms, to see his face. He has this small, boyish grin on his face as he takes in my sweat pants and hoodie ensemble. "You look beautiful," he says. I roll my eyes.

       "Shush, I got up at midnight to catch this two o'clock flight for you," I say, whacking his arm lightly.

       "For us," he says, gently squeezing my waist. I nod.

       "For us." He smiled, pulling away from our hug and grabbing my hand.

       "Besides, I didn't go to bed back where we were. I waited until the boys were asleep at like, one AM up there, and then ran out with all my stuff. About seven o'clock here," he tells me. I nod my head, leading him over to the waiting area where all of my stuff was, grabbing his duffle bag as he wheels his suitcase. We sit down and wait for our flight to be called.

       "Where are they going to think you are?" I ask softly, leaning my head against his arm. He shrugs.

       "No idea. I didn't leave a note or anything, so I guess it's up to whatever they choose to believe," he explains. I nod my head.

       "Harry," I catch his attention after a few moments. He hums in response. "I haven't even met your parents and we're running away to get married," I say in distress. He looks over at me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders with concern in his eyes.

        "Are you having second thoughts?" he asked. I shook my head quickly.

       "No, I know I love you and I want to be with you, but should we wait till I meet your mom?" I ask him. He chuckles, shaking his head.

       "You're gonna kill me..." he mutters under his breath, an amused smile stretched across his face. I raise my eyebrows.

       "What did you do?" I ask him. He grins at me, a light, nervous chuckle escaping his lips. It clicks in my head. "Harry!" I hiss, "you told them about us getting married?!" I ask in disbelief.

       "I figured that...you would want as close to a proper wedding as possible," he says, his eyes soft as he looked down at me, "I wasn't going to take that away from you because of our messed up careers. I told mum, Robin and Gemma about our situation and got them plane tickets to meet us there. Robin agreed to walk you down the isle if you wished and Gemma said she'd be your maid of honor, and I won't have a best man since the boys can't know about this. Mum's bringing her first wedding gown, you two look about the same size. Gem will do your makeup. I just figured you'd want it to be somewhat a normal wedding, and so...yeah..." he trails off.

       Tears well up in my eyes at his words. I was about to flip out on him for telling his family since it was supposed to be a secret, but he was just thinking about what I would have liked. I grab the back of his head, bringing him down for a slow and passionate kiss. I pull away after a few moments, smiling up at him.

       "Thank you. That sounds wonderful," I tell him honestly. He smiles in return, pecking my lips.

       'Flight 126 to Cancun, Mexico, boarding now.'

       Harry smiles excitedly down at me. "Let's go get married."