Chapter 19

*Ryder's POV*

       "So, today, we are going to reveal the next destination for the companies new shoots next week. I know, short notice, but still! We are going to...imagine there's a drumroll," Jack paused, making us all laugh. "Berlin!" he cheered.

       I laughed, holding my hand out to Olivia. She grumbled and put a five pound note in my hand, making me laugh a bit more. Jack went on about the rules and stuff of course before getting to the part we were all wanting to hear about.

       "So, the crew members going: Olivia, Elizabeth, Renee, Carter and Noelle. Oliva, Elizabeth and Noelle, you'll be doing makeup, Renee and Carter, you'll be doing hair. Now, we have chosen our models. We have, Ryder, since Rome went so well," he sent me a smile, which I returned, "We have Cassidy, this will be your first trip, so be careful, and Blake. This is the shoot in which Louis will be sending people to come observe to make sure you make the cut for his show. Now, all model's managers will be attending as well, but you will only be present during the shoots. You are to stay afterward all the shoots to help prepare for the next. You will all be in separate hotel rooms. Girls, you need to be respectful to the other models which will be from other companies. Okay, got it."

       Everyone dispersed from the meeting, going their own ways. I stayed seated with Addie and Olivia.

       "Are you excited?!" I asked Olivia excitedly. She laughed and nodded her head in confirmation.

        "I can't wait! We'll be going on a trip together for the first time! That's awesome!" she squealed. I nodded in response. "Are you bringing Harry? I'd love to get to talk to him a bit more."

       I shrugged my shoulders, looking towards Addie. "Am I able to bring him this time?" I asked her. She thought for a moment.

       "You can. Just ask him if he wants to or let alone can come," she nodded. I smiled, pulling my phone out.

To: Haz
From: Ry
Hey! Are you doing anything next week?

       I sat with both the girls talking as I waited for him to answer, the three of us deciding if we wanted to go grab some lunch together or if Addie wanted to go home.

To:Ry
From: Haz
Yeah, flying with the boys to America for a bit of promotion stuff and a few interviews. Should be back the next week, why?

       I felt my heart sink a bit.

To: Haz
From: Ry
Oh, we're flying to Berlin for the companies next trip for shoots. Addie said I was able to bring you if you weren't busy and wanted to come.

To: Ry
From: Haz
Awe! :( I'm sorry, babe. I would if I didn't have all of this stuff going on. We have tour coming up soon and don't wanna miss promotion stuff. It's important to the band. Sorry :(

To: Haz
From: Ry
It's alright. They're letting me take Olivia this time, so I wont be lonely or anything. Just was seeing if you wanted to come.

To: Ry
From: Haz
I would have loved to. Sorry, again. Anyways, the lads and I are going to go get some lunch at Nandos, would you like to join? Zayn's girlfriend will be there.

To: Haz
From: Ry
Can I bring Olivia? We were gonna go eat with Addie but she wants to go home.

To: Ry
From: Haz
The girl from the interview?

To: Haz
From: Ry
Yeah.

To: Ry
From: Haz
Ah, yes :-{) Niall has been asking about her. Bring her, that way they can talk.

To: Haz
From: Ry
Cool! See you in a few.

       I turned to Olivia. "Do you wanna come eat with Harry and the other lads? They're eating at Nandos. Zayn's girlfriend will be there as well."

       Olivia looked at me shyly. "The lads? Does that mean that-"

       "Yes, Niall will be there. You coming or not?" I smirked. Her face flushed and she nodded, following me to my car.

*At the restaurant*

       "Hey, babe," Harry smiled, kissing me on the cheek as he pulled me into the booth. I smiled back at him, watching as Niall's face lights up at the sight of Olivia. He scoots over, making enough room for her to squeeze in. I smirk at Harry, making him follow my gaze, him returning the look.

       "Hey, Ryder. This is my girlfriend slash fiancée," Zayn said, gesturing to the blonde girl sitting next to her. She sent me a bright smile.

       "Hi, I'm Perrie," she said, holding her hand out to me. I smiled and shook it firmly.

       "Ryder, Harry's girlfriend."

       "Oh, I know. He barely shuts up about you, I swear," she laughed. I laughed as well, looking over at Harry's red and embarrassed face.

       "Shut up, Perrie," he muttered, making her laugh. I looked at her again, not able to tell where I've seen her.

       "I feel like I recognize you," I told her. She nodded her head.

       "You might. I'm in a band, Little Mix," she said, making me gasp. They all looked at me in alarm.

       "Little Mix? Like, 'Black Magic' Little Mix?" I asked, making her laugh and nod.

       "Yes, that's the one. You a fan?" she asked. I shook my head a bit, then nodded.

       "Yeah! I just never imagined running into one of you, so I'm finding this pretty funny," I explained. She laughed.

       "And I never expected Harry to be in another serious relationship, but here we are," she shrugs. Harry smiles and looks down at me, kissing the top of my head.

       "And here we are," he repeated quietly.