Chapter 47

A/N: Early Upload today for Louis's 26th Birthday. Not happy with him growing up. Happy Birthday, Louis!

*Harry's POV*

Those next few months were the hardest for me, for sure.

Don't get me wrong, I love being on the road with the boys, and I love all of my fans and performing, but I missed my wife. I missed being able to hold her in my arms, to be able to kiss her, to simply be able to see her after a day in the studio with the boys.

My birthday party was the last day that we had been able to be together in person. Once again, I appreciated the thought of all my friends, but I really had wanted to spend my birthday and last day off with my wife, the entire time. After I had woken up and we had packed, we had to go straight to the airport, where I had to leave my two month pregnant wife alone, knowing I would probably not be back until August, when our child is born.

She has been keeping me updated this entire time, making sure I know everything going on with the baby. We both agreed to not find out the gender unless I was able to be there to see. So far, unless I can show up for her last appointment before she hits her nine month mark in two months, it doesn't look like that's happening.

"Hey, lad! Awesome show tonight!" Ed says, slapping my shoulder firmly. I smile, giving him a side hug.

"Thanks, Ed," I tell him.

We had just finished another one of our shows. Ed has come to a few, tonight being one of them. He knows about Ryder and the baby and I already talked with Ryder about him being the god father, seeing as the boys are already going to be known as the uncles.

"Have you talked to Ryder today, mate?" Ed asks me. I shake my head, looking at my watch.

"Nope. I can probably call her now. She said she'd be done hanging out with Olivia by now. Give me a second, mate," I tell him. He nods and I turn, walking to the back wall in the room and dialing Ryder's number.

It rings, but I get no answer, going straight to voicemail. I try again, wondering if she just hadn't been near her phone. Voicemail again. I walk back over to Ed.

"No answer," I shrug. He

*Ryder's POV*

Those next few months were probably the hardest in all of the pregnancy so far. With Harry's tour being so long in this next leg of the journey, I refused when he asked me to tag along. I was still getting sick in the mornings and I did not want to have to deal with it on tour, because frankly that would be a horrible way to be on a tour bus.

Of course, we got through it as we always did, we Skyped everyday, texted constantly and called when he wasn't able to get internet service to Skype. Their performances were going well and their shows were exceptional. I tried to find videos any times I can find.

I've had two more doctor's appointments. I'm now almost seven months along. I only asked for an appointment every two months, it was hard for me to go on my own, knowing Harry wasn't able to see what I was. Wasn't able to experience what I was able to experience. It broke my heart.

Of course, any time I had pains or felt like their were complications, I went and asked the doctor to look into it, but I never got to see the baby except every two months. I obviously sent Harry pictures and updates every day.

I've been staying in the house lately, my bump is too big and I don't want the papz to see it. Harry and I agreed we'd tell everyone when the baby is born. Now, how we're going to do that is beyond us.

"Open up, Ryder!" comes a knocking at my door. I laugh, sitting up from my laying position on the couch.

"It's open!" I call out to Olivia. The front door opens and she steps in, closing the door behind her. "Hey," I greet her, a smile growing on my face. She smiles, walking around the couch before stopping abruptly.

"Whoa! A couple of months definitely makes a pregnant woman grow!" she laughs lightly. I nod my head, rubbing a hand over my stomach. "You look great though, Ry. You have that glow going on that I've heard about," she grins, leaning down to hug me.

"Thanks, I suppose. I think glowing is a good thing?" I say questionably. She nods her head in confirmation.

"Indeed, it is. It's a great thing," she tells me.

"Well, thanks then. How was Tokyo?" I ask her. She smiles, beginning to tell me about all of the beautiful sights of Tokyo she had seen for the past two months.

I was actually going to be on the team to go to Tokyo, had I not been fired. I had been very excited, seeing as it was going to be one of the best trips I had ever taken for a modeling gig. But I am very glad that Olivia got the chance to go.

"And then Jack had gotten us to be able to go to stay at the Moralez hot-"

"Ah!" I scream, cutting her off. I clutch the side of my stomach, feeling sharp pains shoot through it. Olivia jumps to her feet, staring down at me, her mouth agape.

"Ryder! You're water just broke!"