Chapter 15

*Ryder's POV- 1 Week Later*

"Hey, Olivia," I said as I walked into the office building. She smiled and walked over towards me.

"Hey Ryder, how was Rome?" she asked me, giving me a quick hug.

"Great! Although, their makeup people are a bit rude, I kind of missed it here," I chuckled. She laughed and nodded.

"You were greatly missed as well. At least now you can be here for a while," she said. I laughed and nodded.

Olivia and I had been friends for a while, since she became my makeup artist. She's 21, with dark brown hair, and green eyes. We never have gotten the chance to hand out as much as we would like, so it's not like we are best friends, just good friends. (Pic of Olivia up top)

"I'm glad. Although, if we have to go on another trip like this one, you're definitely coming with," I said. She smiled and nodded.

"Alright, alright! Everyone, take a seat!" Jack, the manager of the company I model for, called out. Olivia looked at me and rolled her eyes, making me chuckle. She grabbed my arm and we grabbed two chairs next to each other.

We all sat down, Olivia on my left, and Addie on my right. Jack sat the head of the table.

"Okay, so, first things first, Rome. It went wonderful, the pictures look amazing, good job representing girls. The magazine 'Roma' was delighted and have assured me that if we ever wanted to come back, they would be happy to feature us again," Jack exclaimed. We all cheered a bit, smiling at one another. Olivia draped her arm across my shoulders, giving me a squeeze.

"Yes, yes, very exciting indeed. Now, next thing: Blake! I have been in contact with many big companies lately, and they all seem to love what they have found here. Of course, who can blame them. This being said, Blake, a good friend of mine has been keeping tabs on you lately. They called me just the other day, informing me that they have a remarkable opportunity for you. You have been asked to model for...wait for it...pause for dramatic effect...LOUIS VUITTON!" Jack exclaimed.

Blake shot up out of her chair, jumping around with her friend Robin. They were squealing about as they jumped, making me roll my eyes. We all politely clapped for Blake. After all, as much as she hates me and I don't like her existence, Louis Vuitton is a huge deal. Like, that's amazing. It will be good for our company as well.

"Yes, congratulations, Blake. Robin...let me see...ah yes, you will be doing a shoot for a jewelry line called 'Kay Jewelers.' No, it will not just be your hands or anything. You will be doing a mock engagement shoot."

Robin smiled and nodded. She was a tan skinned girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Typical beautiful model. 5'4, so relatively tall.

"Okay, and now...Ryder! Ah yes, wonderful job in Rome, my dear! We are arranging a new trip for you to do a few shoots in as we speak. It will be in either Tokyo or Berlin, so we'll see how that goes. Now, bigger thing, your current assignment!

"You are aware that a few months ago we were contacted by the company 'Victoria's Secret'? Well, nothing was set in stone back then, but now we have gotten contacted again. The head of the company saw your shoots in Rome, and absolutely loved them. I swear he spent a good hour singing your praises. He was in fact, so amazed by the pictures, that he has asked for you to be in the next Victoria's Secret show. Congratulations."

I felt tears well up in my eyes at his words. Yes, Blake going to model for Louis Vuitton is a huge deal for her, but this is ginormous for me. Ever since I had started modeling, I have wanted to be in a Victoria's Secret show, and my dream is finally coming true.