Chapter 10

*Harry's POV*

'HARRY STYLES FIGHTS PAPARAZZI AFTER ASSULT ON GIRLFRIEND, RYDER TYLER.'

I threw the magazine down on Simon's desk. It was some stupid article about how I fought through the paps to get Ryder home. Some of management is sitting around the room, Paul, Simon, Jessie (Our tour manager), the lads and myself.

"So?" I said to all the people who were watching me, looking at my reaction.

"Harry! That's not helping your reputation! You can't just go and attack paparazzi! I don't care if she's your girlfriend or not! If you keep this up then we're going to have to prohibit the two of you from seeing each other." Paul said.

"But she-" I cut myself off, remembering that the lads didn't know that this was all fake. I took a deep breath before acting like I was just continuing. "But she got hurt. I can't just let that go, because, like you said, she's my girlfriend. If she hadn't been dating me, she wouldn't have gotten hurt. Being her boyfriend, it's my responsibility to keep her safe from that."

*Louis' POV*

I watch in awe as Harry stands up to management about the paps hurting Ryder. Sure, he'd argue with them about him getting drunk all the time and the one night stands, but over a girl? I've only ever seen this once. Of course, that didn't end up helping him, only hurting him. Either something is fishy or he just really loves Ryder, which I never thought would happen again.

I mean, then again, they did figure out that that pap hit her pretty bad, seeing as she has a concussion, I wouldn't stand for that for anyone as it is. I do sort of hope he is fighting for Ryder, though.

"I personally don't see a problem with this," Zayn spoke up from his spot on the couch next to Liam, who is sitting next to me. "I mean, look at it this way, the press now is not going to think anymore about his past one night stands, they're going to concentrate on Harry becoming this loving, protective boyfriend. And I mean, I wouldn't just stand there if a pap gave Perrie a concussion, either."

Simon sighs. "Fine, fine. I understand that. Just...realize that when you and Ryder are in Rome, you need to stay away from any situation that could potentially get you any bad press at all," he pointed at Harry.

"And what if this happens again?" Harry challenged.

"I'll make sure it doesn't I've started talking to her modeling agency now and asked if it would be alright to give you guys a body guard to take with you to Rome. They said it's fine, so James will be going with you guys on Wednesday."

"Okay..."

"Okay, boys, we're done now. Go home. Harry, let me see you for a few minutes, okay?" Harry nods and we all say our farewells to the rest of the team as we leave, waiting for Harry in the lobby.

*Harry's POV*

"Go check on Ryder, post a picture or something of the two of you on Twitter to let everyone know she's okay. You guys have got to clear this up," Simon says after the lads leave. I sigh and nod. I really just wanted to go grab a drink or something tonight, just to relax. Do I care that it's about 11 AM? Nope, not at all.

"Fine. Can I go now?" I asked.

"Yep. Oh, and Harry?" Simon called as I opened the door. I turned to look at him, my eyebrows raised. "Have fun in Rome." I rolled my eyes and walked out.

"Hey Harry! Wanna go grab a drink or somethin tonight?" Niall asks as I walk out. I fish my keys out of my pocket.

"Sorry lads, I need to go make sure Ryder is alright. She took a pretty nasty blow to the head."

"AWEEEE!" Louis screams as I leave the building. I chuckle and roll my eyes. Gotta love Lou.

A/N: Do I secretly ship Larry? Hmm, the world shall never know.