Ennard X Ballora

Chapter one; Ennard's POV

       Darkness. That's all there is anymore. Darkness. No spark of hope either. Until that one day. When a light came into my life. That light's name was Ballora.

       I have always been locked away from the rest of the world, in a simple set of rooms that I walk through over and over again. All of the doors were locked from the outside. I pushed and pushed on the doors over again, for someone to let me out. Then someone heard my plea. On the other side of one door there was a soft, calming voice. "Hello? Someone in there?" it called out. "Hello?" I would call back. "There is someone in there? Are you okay?" It called back again. I really don't know what my condition is, it's too dark to see anything. All I said was a simple "I don't know..." and the next thing I knew, there was pounding on the door. 

      The person tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. "I've tried opening it already. It doesn't work." I told the person. The voice sigh. "I can't just leave you here alone." "It's okay," I said ,"I have always been alone..." "But you aren't now." the voice told me. And something began to grow in me, but what was it?

      The voice was actually an animatronic, and her name was Ballora. "What is your name?" she asked me. "I... don't have one actually..." I said. I heard a sound of shock from the other side of the door. "You- don't have a name!? How terrible!" "I mean," I said ,"Its not like we had a name." "We?" We both paused. Crap I said it, I thought. "WE?! I- UM- MEANT I N-NOT WE HEHEHHEH..." I said worriedly. "It's fine," She said, her voice difted off awkwardly. "Why don't we think of a name for you?" I thought about it. I really don't want  a name. "I- i guess" my distorted voice said quietly. "Well," Ballora said, "Why don't I call you 'Ennard'?" Ennard. It seemed like a nice name. So it stuck.

       Every other day or so, Ballora would come back to talk to me. She told me about what happens on the other side everyday. She tells me what happens to the other animatronics. "Foxy seems to notice I've been coming into his gallery a lot more." She said in a quiet, calming tone. "That's fine, right?" I asked her. "I don't know what the others might think of you-" "It doesn't matter what they think of me," I sort of snapped ,"I-It will be find if they found out. About me and all..." It felt like pain saying this to her. I didn't mean to snap at her. I could tell she was scared of the others. Ballora sighed. "If you think so..."