Part 23

(Sorry for not updating for so long! School is very hectic since I started Highschool but I'll be sure update a lot more! ❤️ Cat~Senpai <3 )

Ballora's POV

"Were we all in Foxy's...," I flinched at the thought, I knew we were all connected somehow, but in that way? Do we all have the same mind? The same thoughts? ,"...body?"

Everyone looked at me with a shocking look. For a moment it was like everyone stopped working. How could we have had the same dreams? Or were they truly nightmares?

I went closer to Ennard, uncontrollably, as we sat there, silent. Finally, Someone spoke. "I think something bad is happening." Baby said, almost to a murmur.

Freddy only nodded as he could speak. Me and Ennard only nodded because the fear muted our voices to a silence. Baby kept walking back and forth with anxiety, talking to herself under her robotic breath. "Can it? No it's not possible, it's not like" she said continuously. I looked at Ennard, he was staring blankly at the floor, his hand was shaking. Without a thought I put my hand on top of his to comfort him. He looked at me, red in the cheeks. I greeted him with a warm smile.

"Well imma go back and play." Bidibab said, without a care in the world. Baby shoved her little one through the door and sat down on a pile of boxes. "Who could have done this?" She said quietly. "What could have done this." She looked directly into Ennard's eyes. He went cold and he stopped moving entirely, except he clenched his wired hand hard into a fist. 

Then this, ominous thing, this feeling, this aura, this entity came over baby. It stared right into his soul. "What if the thing that did this was in this very room." All eyes went to Ennard, whether it was comfort, confusion, or of something of vengeance.

Ennard's mouth opened but nothing came out, just what seemed like a single breath of a thousand souls. "Just think of it," Baby started pacing again. "All these problems started when Ballora found Ennard, correct? So wouldn't you assume it is the cause of the disappearance of Foxy? I mean he did come in before we noticed their disappearance with their disfuncional parts, so what if they did something to them before then?"

I was quite shocked by this. She should know that he JUST got out and Foxy has been gone for as much as three days. I wanted to say something but fear strangled me like a wire. Fear for Foxy, but also fear of Baby.

Ennard forced himself to speak. "I will be honest-" " Your opinion doesn't matter," Baby interrupted ,"you must be the reason that all these problems must be happening." Her eyes flowed an emerald green, a green that would make you feel sick. "You shouldn't be here."

"But he should!" My voice boomed throughout the auditorium as I stood up. "His opinions matter as well! He's as equal as any of us are to you-" "He will never be equal to me!" I jump back.  "Look what he did to Freddy! To me! To you!" She pointed at me and Ennard. Are hands were still woven together like a single knot. We blushed. I tried to respond as my emotions seemed to be on two places at once. "I-i uh-" Baby started laughing hysterically. "The looks on your two faces! I'm so sorry Ennard I know it wasn't your fault I just wanted to see your reaction to me being mad at you." Her laughter is quite loud and menacing, it could catch you off guard if you don't pay attention.

I myself was fuming mad because she blamed Ennard for a simple prank. Poor Ennard just say there with the dumbest look on his face, confused out of his mind. I started laughing along with Baby, which only made her laugh more, until the hysteria hit everyone in the room besides te already confused Ennard. "W-What? What's so funny? I don't get it?"
"Awww your so cute.."
"I'm what?" I stopped dead in my tracks. The whole room went silent.
It was a small slip up but that one slip up made the others think we were, like together.
Too bad Foxy wasn't there to make fun of me then.

(Merry Chrysler! I hope ya guys have a great holiday season! This is your Christmas present ladies and gents!
Cat~Senpai <3)