Part Sixteen

((So I changed the cover and it looks amazing!!))

(Plus sorry for not uploading... I'm pretty lazy and have literally no motivation to write so...))

Ennard's POV

I've been thinking to myself about what Ballora said to me. She wants me to know Baby like she does... but I already do.

What I mean of that is I'm made up of Baby's insides. Well, I'm made of everyone's insides. I'm an amalgamate of the wires from everyone. Whenever someone gets scooped, I wake up with a new body part and information. For example, how Ballora forgot who I was after she got scooped. I knew everything she has ever thought. I already know how she thinks of me and I- guess I think of her that way too. What I mean by I know Baby better then everyone being so I have some of her parts within me.

As the nonsense continued outside, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

I didn't want them to hear me but yet I kept getting amused by all those idiots. I didn't know if Ballora was still mad at me or not. Even though the company is amazing, I only want it to be us and not Baby.

"WHY IS EVERYONE DOWN HERE SO- so," Baby started.

"Stupid?"

I finished her sentence to let them know that I was there.

I could tell they were both relieved and irritated. If I had to handle with all the nonsense I would be fed up with it too.

"Seems like someone's finally here." Baby scoffed. Ballora rushed to the door to greet me. "How come you were quiet!" "I was just waiting to come into the conversation, but whenever I was going to, something hilarious happened."

Ballora's POV

"So, Ennard. I have a couple questions for you." Baby said as she took out a notepad and a pen. I gave her a awkward look. "First question. When did you and Ballora first meet?"
He thought long, I hope he doesn't take long to answer EVERY question. I knew exactly how long ago I met Ennard. Two months and three weeks ago. "I think I met her about three weeks ago." Baby wrote down his answer fast.

"Next question, what's your FAVORITE thing about Ballora." I blush. Why IN THE LIVING HECK EVEN THOUGH WE AINT LIVING DOES SHE HAVE TO QUESTION ENNARD ABOUT WHAT HIS FAVORITE THING ABOUT ME!! IT IS NOT LIKE WE ARE... a couple... BUT WHAT EVER!!

"Her laugh," I stop with the quarrel in my head when I heard his response.
Baby continued writing. "Noted. And on a scale of 1 to 10, how much of 'friends' are you two?" I wanted to strangle her. I was very uncomfortable having her ask these questions, yet it was my idea in the first place...

As I continued pondering my thoughts, Baby's questions continued on. At one point I walked out of the room. It wasn't for long at all. My Minireenas were active and they all wanted attention so that took awhile. Then Foxy wanted me to help them mop the floors of my gallery, it was their turn to mop all the floors.

When I got back Baby was laughing at something. "What's so funny?" I asked.
" Nothing! Nothing at all! Don't ask!" Ennard scrambled nonsense into the conversation.

Soon enough, the meeting was over. "It was nice to OFFICIALLY meet you Ennard." "Same with you." As me and Ballora both walked back into our auditoriums, Baby kept looking at me and smirking. "Thanks for setting this up Ballora," Baby started,"It was nice to meet your 'friend'" Then she walked into her gallery. She winked on friend.

Was she insinuating something? Or was it something else? Or does Baby and Ennard have a secret I don't know about?