The missing part nine

((It has occurred to me that I forgot to put up part 9 of this amazing thing! It was lost and I just recently found it in one of my sketch books. If you are wondering I only have up to part 11 written.))

((If you want a reminder of what happened in part ten here it goes. *inhales* JUST REREAD IT))

Ennard's POV

When Ballora hugged me, my face became extremely warm. Was I over heating? Did I some how manage to heat up only my face? No. It was because of Ballora.

"You're blushing," she said looking at my face. "I-I d-don't know what-t that means-s-s." I stuttered so much it felt like as if I was malfunctioning. "Blushing is caused when you have an extensive emotion of LOVE." Funtime Foxy said. We stared at them and Ballora started to chuckle. I didn't know why she was but it made me laugh as well. We hugged some more, me and Ballora of course, until she turned around to say something to Foxy. "Thanks for-" but they weren't there. Ballora wanted to thank them for helping meet me... Again.

"Well I'm gonna find that fox before they make a shipping shrine of us." She gave me one last hug and walked out of the dark room, into the light. I was left there, speechless. I never felt like that before but yet I always felt like that around her. I now knew what that feeling was. "Ballora..." I said quietly ,"I l-love you..."