Part 20

I rush out of the room, my whole body heating up. What was that? First they wanted to see Ennard and then I fell on top of him. Even worse I opened my eyes completely and I don't even know why! But why do I feel this way? Do I feel for... No! Animatronics aren't supposed to have feelings but I feel like I do.

As I continue to walk to my gallery, I hear somebody talking. It sounds robotic so I assume it's one of the others. Then a loud beeping sound that rang through the whole area. I covered my ears and run into my gallery. The ringing sound stopped. I make my way to my stage and get in my pose as I drift off.

Ennard's POV

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

What is that sound? Where is it coming from? I think to my self as I get up. It's coming from the outside, outside my door. I grab the key and then realize I have no way to unlock the door. Then an idea popped into my head. I grabbed my left arm and pulled it out of its socket. It was weird, I could control my arm with out it being attached to me. I put the key in my unattached left arm and shoved it under the door. It somehow stood up and reached the keyhole. Enter Password. Dang it. I grab my left arm and try to reach the keypad. I can't see the key numbers. The idea of taking one of my eyes off to see entered my mind. I pulled both my arms back in and pooped out my right eye. I attached it to my left arm and put it back under the door. I closed my left eye and I actually could see out my right! I put the numbers 1 9 8 3 into the keypad. Access Granted. And the door opened. I put my arm and eye back on my body and walked out. I only have been in a portion Funtime Foxy's gallery but I did know where Foxy was located. I walked over to their stage. "Foxy!" I called out quietly. "Foxy! I need your help!" I opened the curtains, surprised to see nothing but nuts bolts and an endoskeleton tail.

((Happy Easter! And to Me Happy Birthday! (My B Day is April Fools Day) and got my phone back today so I decide to write! But can you guess what happened to Foxy? Or is it even Foxy? ))