Part 24

So hi guys, i know its been a while. Honestly I've been out of the FNAF fandom for a hella long time. It's been like two years since my last update. I just saw that someone was commenting on the series and i got notifications. It made me ask like "People still read this?" And i realize that FNAF is still a growing fan base due to the extensive lore and bring revisited by veterans such as myself who have been playing the games since the original. And honestly, I never realized how many people were interested and invested in this silly old series. I admit, it's cringe. Pure and utter cringe. But, honestly y'all make me wanna write this... so here we go. Time to go down the dark hole that was middle school.

Ennard's Point Of  View...

They all laugh at my confusion, which I don't understand. But,  I know its something that is making them feel happiness. But, despite the unknown location of Foxy, I'm glad we could have moments like this. It's stuff like this that really warms my insides, almost just like if I were to have... a heart.

"I'm sorry about that Ennard, I hope you don't think of me any differently" Baby spoke through her laughter, " I saw how shaken you all were, I wanted you to feel less stressed." She rubs the back of her neck, poking at the pins on her body. Ballora leaves my side and gets closer to Baby, putting a kind hand on her shoulder.
"However,  Foxy is missing, and if we all had some kind of the same dream, that must mean something, right?" 
"Eh, Probably Not!" Said a very enthusiastic Bon, resting on Freddy's hand. The look of worry emerges from Ballora, as Baby's face seems to turn sour. "What? You guys didn't forget I was here did y'all? I was only talking for the big guy!" His squeaky voice was only an echo ignored in the gallery.
"We need to go, they could be anywhere."
"I don't know anywhere"
"I know, Ennard."
"What about..."
"Th..e....Scoo...pp...ing...roo..m.." Funtime Freddy hoarsely says quietly. We all look at him.
"Well yeah what about it?" the Clown Girl said with snap in her tone. Ballora folds her hands and looks down, then fear and realization overcomes her as she stands completely, and utterly still. "You don't think... they-they've been... scooped?"

"There's no way they-!... I would know if! If..." The sound of Baby's feet pace across the room. She then stops at me, and looks up.
"You didn't get any new wires, did you? Any knew parts?" There was worry in her cold, robotic voice. I don't know how she would know, That I got new parts when ever someone was scooped. Maybe, just guessing? No. No! She couldn't have-

"Do you...have any of their memories?"
You could hear a pin drop with how quiet the room was. I wanted to question how she knew, how she knew, but I already did. Deep down, past the memories of Foxy, and Freddy, and Ballora, there lied Circus Baby's lost memories.

    I know when one of the other animatronics gets scooped. My parts are old, rusted with age and crusted with oil. But occasionally I would wake up with a new part or new wires. It never happened often, until recently, when I met, Ballora, and after the incident, I woke up with completely new parts, top-of-the-line as they say. Although new parts isnt the only thing that's new, I experience things. Memories from the other animatronics, but I can never make them out singularly, but all at once. Like I was living as them, as Foxy and Baby and Freddy and Ballora. That's how I knew... what it felt like to love someone, because I felt her beginning to love me.
But there isn't all good memories, some of them I can't make out. Though I feel as if they are happening to me. That's how I can feel Baby's memories. But they are different then everyone else's, they feel real. I feel the warmth around my cold body. I feel the pulse throughout my chest. I feel the itches, the rumble, the creaks, the swallowing, the pain. I feel... Alive.