Part 21, Since you've been gone

Ennard's POV

I stumble back, shocked. W-what happened? I thought. I reopen the curtains and study the remnants that were left behind. The nuts and bolts could have been to any animatronic but the tail. The tail only could belong to Foxy. I looked around to see a dim darkness around me. I didn't want to get the others, I didn't want them to know I was out. But now I feel that they should know that one of their own is missing. Yet, what if Foxy isn't really gone? What if this is just what Foxy's stage just looks like and I'm just paranoid. I grab the tail and study it. It looks less of a tail and more of an arm. Then something evades the silence.

Beep

Beep

The sound is back. I cuff my ears again. The. It stops. I get up and walk through the dark gallery. To the main door. I open as light gets in my eyes.

As my eyes get use to the light, I begin hear voices and see figures. As they settle, I see Baby, Ballora, and Freddy all looking around panicked. "WHERE ARE THEY?!" Baby screamed at Freddy. He only shrugged, being so he can't speak (from the bad incident). Baby looked under cabinets and tables, pushing through both Ballora and Fred. They didn't seem to notice me standing in the door.
"WHERE CAN THEY BE?!" She screamed. "Just calm down Baby," Ballora started to say. She so cute when she's calm, Wait- UGH FEELINGS! Freddy began opening up vents as Baby peered in. "Ugggh." Baby scoffed ," where can they be?" Freddy only shrugged, which is what he could only do. "Useless peasant..." Baby muttered under her breath. He looked at her with a very disapproving look. "Maybe we should stop and look tomorrow," Ballora started. "BUT I CANT FIND MY BIDIBAB ANYWHERE!" Baby screamed, falling to the ground. "Hey! It's okay!" Ballora continued, "Maybe I can get my Minireenas to help look..."

"Maybe... I can help."

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while. May and April are my busy month and couldn't write. (While also being lazy as hell) sooooooo enjoy this chapter!
~Love Cat)