Part 22 Oooooooo he's in trouble

They all turned to look at me. "Oh hey Ennard, Wait Ennard?!" Baby gasped. "Y-your out!" Ballora said, walking over to me slowly. "Yeah. I decided to walk around out of the door for a change."

Ballora started to walk over to me but then became more awkward with each step. Freddy went "Nope" as he turned towards the control room, but Baby grabbed his shoulder. "You are not going anywhere." She snapped. "Why are you out?" Ballora asked me. "I heard a terrible beeping and went out of my door to investigate, and when I went to Foxy's stage, they were nowhere to be found, but I found nuts, bolts and..." "is that their tail?!" Baby screeched. I only shrugged. "I didn't even see foxy all day! And I just realized it now! Oh I'm so terrible." Baby started saying. Ballora came up and put her hand on her shoulder. "Where did you find this?" Ballora asked. "Their stage, he already said that." Baby said. Ballora blushed, "o-oh right! S-sorry I don't know what's wrong with me today." Baby rolled her eyes as she smirked at Ballora and I. "Have any of you seen Foxy all day?" Baby asked the rest of them. Freddy shook his head while Bon copied. "I have been looking for your Bidibab." Bon said. "Who was looking for me?" A small voice said, closing the door to Circus Baby's Emporium begins them. We all turn over. Baby stormed over there while Bidibab shrieked and tried to run away. Too bad they are too short and have stubby legs. Baby picked them up by their shirt piece. "Where. Were. You!" Baby screamed, furious, "I was worried sick!" "I'm sorry momma! I was with the Minireenas!" Momma?! I don't think Baby is anything like a mother to anyone. "And where were you with them?"  "We were looking for Foxy!" Baby finally put them down. "Foxy usually plays with us but we haven't seen them for three whole days!" Bidibab said only holding two fingers. I chuckled, and so did Ballora. "Three days.... have they really been gone that long?" Ballora whispered to me. "I honestly don't know. But I remember a couple days ago I had this dream-" "A dream?!" Baby went ballistic and rushed over to me, grabbing me at the shoulders. "What was it about?!" The others looked very very confused, but I was actually frightened a little. I looked over at Ballora who gave Baby a dirty look, I wasn't sure what for. "I-i was walking around a gallery, and then there was this constant ringing, which I went torwards," "and then something grabbed you from the dark?" Ballora stuttered. Both me and Baby looked at her. "I had that exact dream! But I don't think it's a dream, more like a warning." Baby said, finally letting go of my shoulders. "Do you think," Ballora came closer to me and shuddered, "We were all in Foxy's..." she gulped ,"body?"

Hello loves! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! But I'm back from the dead! And also where's Foxy?
          Cat~Senpai <3