Ennard x Ballora; pt 3

Ennard's POV; Nightmares(((edit 09/01/17) this part takes place before the second part (makes sense why Ennard gave Ballora the key) and he always had it but couldn't open it from the inside... your welcome for the explanation.))

Ever since I met Ballora, it seemed like I have been watched. Stalked. Observed. What step I took, word I said to her, was being recorded, listened to.

After Ballora left one day, I heard a clatter from the shadows. "Hello?" I called out. I heard more clattering. Without thinking, I walked toward the noise. Mindlessly incautious of my surroundings or what was to happen. Then a pair a green eyes shown through the shadows. "You've been busy..." The voice said ,"haven't you..."
A sly smile shown as well. All I could think of was one thing. Run.

I kept on running and running, or what was my running (which is swinging my wired body) through rooms and hallways, until I thought I was safe. Then out of no where, I was being held by something, an invisible  force. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I could run.

The same pair of green eyes were there but getting closer and closer. The darkness of the hallway made the figure invisible. It was so close the I could almost touch it. Yet it touched me, on the nose. Then I was dizzy. I felt like I was fall. Why? The figure only bopped me on the nose! I was then surrounded by light, a bright light. Unable to move. I blacked out.

When I woke up, I wasn't in the room I was in. I wasn't even in this  world probably. I was surrounded by a gray mist. The mist grouped together. Into- into... People? No... Children- wait children. Children from inside me. The other souls. The were coming closer, and closer, straight at me. I-i didn't know what to do I backed up but I was surrounded. Their voices were distorted saying "Help us." "Save us." I couldn't do anything, I stopped and I fell on the ground. The children were attacking me.

I was able to see what I looked like, wired ,broken ,like no one cared for me. And I now know why. Why I accidentally said we to Ballora. Why I'm a pile of junk. A pile of junk with dozens and dozens of children's souls. And they all wanted attention, they all wanted to be heard, they all wanted control. I cried, I sobbed as I was torn apart more.

Then a light shown. One that felt warm, and safe. Trusted and worthy. At that moment, the only thing I could of was my hope, my light, my Ballora.