ENNARD x BALLORA Part 6

Ballora's POV

"E-Ennard!?" I said with tears rushing down my face. Baby was in the middle of dismantling his mask as I spoke. She slowly turned her head towards me and smiled. It wasn't her usual smile but a more sinister one. A false smile. "Welcome to the party," she said dropping Ennard's parts on the floor. "W-Why would you do this?! He did nothing to you!" She chuckled. "Done NOTHING?" I backed away."He's done something to all of us..." She got up from Ennard's damaged body and started to walk to the door. I couldn't help but sobbed as I slowly walked towards Ennard. He looked like a clown, I thought to myself, like Baby. All his parts were damaged and broken and destroyed and- I slouch down and sobbed. I felt so bad for him. "I'm s-so sorry Enn-" Then I blacked out.

Ennard's POV (from before)

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Why is my head hurting? Wait my whole body hurts. (what body he's made up of wires and a whole bunch of metal -_-) OWW! I wake up with a start to have three large bodies looming over me. "So I have look out while you two continue to rip him apart?" A dark voice said to the other two. "No, I'm not ripping him apart, what if Ballora finds us?" One said taking off my leg from my body. The pain is unbearable and yet I try to keep quiet. "Ballora won't find us," said the dark voice, "She won't even notice we're gone." Ballora. Are they hurting me, so Ballora can't talk to me anymore? They all don't seem to notice I'm awake. "Both of you shut up..." Baby. Baby is ripping my body apart with the help of Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy. As Foxy and Freddy continue their argument about who takes watch, I came up with a plan to make them stop. I now only have my head, my arms, and one leg which means they're going for my arms next.

Baby backed up ripping off my other leg. "Freddy," I could tell she was smiling, "Can you rip off the arms of off it?" IT?! I AM OFFENDED! Freddy walked over to me and crouched down to my level. He reached for my left arm. As he was about to rip it off, I grabbed his neck and started choking him. His neck oozed with oil as my metal hand sunk in. The others paused as my planned started. then Baby ran as fast as she could and pushed my grip from Freddy's neck. He backed up gagging then fell on the floor. Foxy dragged him out of the room and went back to guard the door. Baby tackled me to the ground, ripping every part of my body until I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. It feels like I'm no longer in control.

((Before you say anything, I know I haven't really been putting much "Ennard x Ballora" Stuff in this chapter I guess but there is alot of drama in the next couple chapters that do involve their relationship. I'm the type of writer that doesn't get to the main thing in one chapter, I do it in a couple of chapters... i guess... GOOD TALK!!)